Apex Peptides

Thread: Mass Cycle

Mass Cycle

Alright guys, iím off cycle right now. Plan on running something in a month or so. I get married in October & I want to put on as much size as possible, not worried bout body fat right now. If you were to run a cycle to pack on the pounds, what would you run?

Quote Originally Posted by alphaironaddict View Post
    Alright guys, i’m off cycle right now. Plan on running something in a month or so. I get married in October & I want to put on as much size as possible, not worried bout body fat right now. If you were to run a cycle to pack on the pounds, what would you run?
    Current stats and cycle history would be ideal before giving advice. Not worried about BF%? Hate when I read that because it always makes me think your already very high in that department. If so I would never recommend a bulking cycle bro.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaironaddict View Post
    Alright guys, i’m off cycle right now. Plan on running something in a month or so. I get married in October & I want to put on as much size as possible, not worried bout body fat right now. If you were to run a cycle to pack on the pounds, what would you run?
    Well as jtip said if your bf is up there dont do a bulk cycle ......but if your bf isnt up there theres only one bulk cycle I know of and thats test/deca/ dbol if this doesnt work nothin will lmfao

People always ask what to take to pack on pounds or what to take to cut and it gets to me every time. The number one thing is diet but no one seems to get that. Eat that’s what will put size on.

Without knowing anything about u or your cycle history I can only tell u what I like. When I want quick size I run test cyp at 1200 wkly, npp at 800 weekly Anadrol 50mg twice daily for the first 4 weeks then I switch to trek ace the last 6 weeks. And depending on your history and budget I'd run insulin and gh following the mutant protocol. But like I said that's strictly what I do I know nothing about you so do your research and build your cycle around your health and needs and first and foremost EAT EAT EAT! None of this will do shit without packing the calories in.