Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla pharma

Gorilla pharma

I ordered two weeks ago I paid and ordered said completed but still havenít received package I read good reviews for them thatís why I decided to go with them emailed them under the contact on the page two different times and never got a response hopefully maybe it will show up but not counting on it now

It will show up bro. Gorilla has a good reputation and I have yet to hear anyone not getting what they paid for. Let me see what's going on.

Talked to the rep he said he's unaware of your situation brother. That should have been one of the first people you tried to contact before making a thread like this. What email provider are you using when trying to contact them? If not an encrypted provider they won't get it or respond to it. You need to get a few more posts and then contact the rep Big_Rich he is gonna help you out. In the future contact a rep and or a mod or admin before making a post of this nature. I don't need something like this turning into a shit show when there's obviously some kinda issue with communication.

Or over waiting two fucking weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Or over waiting two fucking weeks!
    Or how bout an intro post!!! 5 posts all about gorilla without ever saying hi or hey lol
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

My bad not trying to bash anyone or anything but I did ask the rep to pm Under one of the post he made since Iím unable to and he actually just pm me but it wonít let me respond because of not enough posts I have made

Quote Originally Posted by Joshu28 View Post
    Sorry gotta spam this real quick so I can get to 20 post
    Omg lol this will go over well for you. Great job.
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Will I get banned for this

Make an intro and post there, maybe find something to talk about in another thread? No need to spam to get a post count.

I'm sure the rep or a mod can help you with the problem man... just go about it the right way.

If you are only worried about getting gear and can’t make 20 solid post we don’t need you here. It’s sad at the little amount of respect people have. 20 post is nothing.... that could be made in a day and not the crap you just pulled. Gorilla is a source at other forums as well maybe they would be a better fit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Make an intro and post there, maybe find something to talk about in another thread? No need to spam to get a post count.

I'm sure the rep or a mod can help you with the problem man... just go about it the right way.
    Ummm....tried to help guess I wasn't crystal clear?? Shit I'm confused at this point lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    If you are only worried about getting gear and can’t make 20 solid post we don’t need you here. It’s sad at the little amount of respect people have. 20 post is nothing.... that could be made in a day and not the crap you just pulled. Gorilla is a source at other forums as well maybe they would be a better fit for you.
    Bro this sure seems a lot more common as of late lol. In this case think he's just really a newb and I mean a total newb that doesn't understand how things work on the forums, especially this one.

Bro your not gonna get banned but lets try this again. Go to the intro section and introduce yourself, let everyone know who you are and what your about...gain the respect of the community first and foremost. Then read and learn also share any knowledge you may have with everyone else. Get to know some of the good peeps things of that nature. Not cool to just join a forum look for gear and start bitching soon as something doesn't go your way. That shit will get you banned for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Omg lol this will go over well for you. Great job.
    Will you set your damn wire back up fucker lol....I got a headache now!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Will you set your damn wire back up fucker lol....I got a headache now!!
    Oh fuck. I gotta do that lol

I ordered two weeks ago I paid and ordered said completed but still havenít received package I read good reviews for them thatís why I decided to go with them emailed them under the contact on the page two different times and never got a response hopefully maybe it will show up but not counting on it now
    Maybe they dont like you , I gotta say you haven't hit the floor running here

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Maybe they dont like you , I gotta say you haven't hit the floor running here
    This is actually a very entertaining thread. Haha. You can't make this shit up. I've tried Gorilla myself and they are some great guys to buy from. Gear was on point as well. I have noticed since I started repping you are just not going to please everyone. Nice work done by the mods with this guy.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

Haha this could be an epic blast thread. People chime in to help out, tell you how to go about making contact, even contacted them for you. Smh. You need to learn the ropes and go along to get along in tight knit forums like this. Word from the wise, unless you never have contact or never receive something you ordered, it's best to keep your mouth shut until you actually have something to bitch about.

Go to burger king if you want to "Have it your way"

I have the same problem but it wasn't problem of Gorilla, parcel got stuck in customs.

Quote Originally Posted by HellHound View Post
    I have the same problem but it wasn't problem of Gorilla, parcel got stuck in customs.
    Ok bro who are you?? Lots of posting on old threads today...trying to get post count up? Not cool to join up and not introduce yourself and pull this stuff makes us think your up to shady stuff man.