Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HGH Serum Test Report

SR Health Tech is able to offer high purity HGH. Our HGH is produced by our own GMP standard factory. Quality can be guaranteed.
    Here is the bloodwork from our client.
    If you have an interest on our HGH, please feel free to contact us!

Contact me for bulk list!
    Email: [email protected]
    Whatsapp:+8615997440693

COA for SRHealthTech Original HGH

That serum was March of 2017. Doesnít hold much wait. Need to get some updated ones. Not sure how to even read the other test.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    That serum was March of 2017. Doesnít hold much wait. Need to get some updated ones. Not sure how to even read the other test.
    Lol I was gunna say the same thing tgey have been pushing the hgh pretty hard lately. The paperwork for testing really means nothing anybody can make up paper work nowadays. You see a couple words like CONFIRM seems to look like it was written on it after the fact it's really not to good of a job either. They need to get some vets or trusted members to run it and get hgh serum, IGF test that's the best bet to get your products out there to show quality. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Lol I was gunna say the same thing tgey have been pushing the hgh pretty hard lately. The paperwork for testing really means nothing anybody can make up paper work nowadays. You see a couple words like CONFIRM seems to look like it was written on it after the fact it's really not to good of a job either. They need to get some vets or trusted members to run it and get hgh serum, IGF test that's the best bet to get your products out there to show quality. Just my 2 cents
    I’m not trying to be a dick here, but a rep for another source coming in a sources sub forum talking crap about something the reps source does as well is like the pot calling the kettle black lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Iím not trying to be a dick here, but a rep for another source coming in a sources sub forum talking crap about something the reps source does as well is like the pot calling the kettle black lol.
    I was more so just trying to help them out saying something that old doesnít do much and more updated would be better. Haha hopefully that was okay. And unreadable document doesnít either lol.

Also realized I spelled ďweightĒ wrong. Thatís embarrassing.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    I was more so just trying to help them out saying something that old doesn’t do much and more updated would be better. Haha hopefully that was okay. And unreadable document doesn’t either lol.

Also realized I spelled “weight” wrong. That’s embarrassing.
    I didn’t quote you ding dong lol. I don’t care about you... you ain’t a rep in another sources sub forum. I just thought it was funny jimmy said that considering like the first thread on Roids24 is the same thing he is saying means nothing.

I didnít quote you ding dong lol. I donít care about you... you ainít a rep in another sources sub forum. I just thought it was funny jimmy said that considering like the first thread on Roids24 is the same thing he is saying means nothing.
    Empty your inbox

☇FLASH LAB REP☇

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Empty your inbox

☇FLASH LAB REP☇
    It’s clear.

Iím not trying to be a dick here, but a rep for another source coming in a sources sub forum talking crap about something the reps source does as well is like the pot calling the kettle black lol.
    True i apologies I thought about that after I posted. Not talking shit didn't say anything about quality of hgh I actually know couple people on it and saw bloodwork and was good. The HPLC test that I posted is a little different in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    True i apologies I thought about that after I posted. Not talking shit didn't say anything about quality of hgh I actually know couple people on it and saw bloodwork and was good. The HPLC test that I posted is a little different in many ways.
    Did I say you said anything about the quality of it? All I said is you are saying something means nothing when the source you rep for did the same thing. As for a source posting it’s own results it’s the same. Twist how you want, but it’s not different.

Here’s the deal man... you are new here I don’t know you at all. You could be a cool guy, but from what I see you have already been on two other sources sub forums kinda putting them down. It was like when you went on ironlion’s page talking about something you didn’t really know about. Calm down let people get to know you. You don’t want people getting the wrong impression of you because even though this is the internet in the forum world word travels.