Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Did I say you said anything about the quality of it? All I said is you are saying something means nothing when the source you rep for did the same thing. As for a source posting itís own results itís the same. Twist how you want, but itís not different.

Hereís the deal man... you are new here I donít know you at all. You could be a cool guy, but from what I see you have already been on two other sources sub forums kinda putting them down. It was like when you went on ironlionís page talking about something you didnít really know about. Calm down let people get to know you. You donít want people getting the wrong impression of you because even though this is the internet in the forum world word travels.
    I hear ya brother me putting other sources down is not my intentions at all I was just commenting on some things I disagree with or if it dosent look right ya maybe I should keep my opinions to myself sometimes lol. Thats like if someone got bloodwork and posted on roids24 forum and if they didnt look good i would express my opinion and wouldnt mame excusses why the numbers are like that. Im a honest guy once you get to know me you will see. I'm not the guy that is all roids24 or nobody. I get messages daily from guys asking about other sources and what I think or where could they get certain products and my response is not always ya roids24 he is the best, i recommended other sources daily cause alot of guys come to me cause they know I won't just sell or push them roids24 and I've tried alot of different labs some good some bad and they trust what I say. I just want to make it clear that I'm not some asshole that puts other labs down and push mine I'm far from that of course that's what it might look like but far from that. I'll be more aware where I post things cause I do forget sometimes that im a rep and could be disrespetful sometimes wouldn't want other sources doing it to me.

Sorry SRHealth for clogging up your thread i apologies if i offened you in anyway. Cant wait to see some results from guys that try your hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    I hear ya brother me putting other sources down is not my intentions at all I was just commenting on some things I disagree with or if it dosent look right ya maybe I should keep my opinions to myself sometimes lol. Thats like if someone got bloodwork and posted on roids24 forum and if they didnt look good i would express my opinion and wouldnt mame excusses why the numbers are like that. Im a honest guy once you get to know me you will see. I'm not the guy that is all roids24 or nobody. I get messages daily from guys asking about other sources and what I think or where could they get certain products and my response is not always ya roids24 he is the best, i recommended other sources daily cause alot of guys come to me cause they know I won't just sell or push them roids24 and I've tried alot of different labs some good some bad and they trust what I say. I just want to make it clear that I'm not some asshole that puts other labs down and push mine I'm far from that of course that's what it might look like but far from that. I'll be more aware where I post things cause I do forget sometimes that im a rep and could be disrespetful sometimes wouldn't want other sources doing it to me.

Sorry SRHealth for clogging up your thread i apologies if i offened you in anyway. Cant wait to see some results from guys that try your hgh.
    It’s ok to call out a bad source, but you saying lab work from the lab is no good but your lab posted lab work and that’s ok is funny to me. That’s my whole point, don’t point a finger because you will always have 3 pointing back at you.

It’s nice to know you have experience with a lot of labs. Maybe we will see some useful threads from you on m&s.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy14 View Post
    Lol I was gunna say the same thing tgey have been pushing the hgh pretty hard lately. The paperwork for testing really means nothing anybody can make up paper work nowadays. You see a couple words like CONFIRM seems to look like it was written on it after the fact it's really not to good of a job either. They need to get some vets or trusted members to run it and get hgh serum, IGF test that's the best bet to get your products out there to show quality. Just my 2 cents
    Yeah, CONFIRM was written by us for you to easily understand. It's the transaltion of 合格 Thank you for your advice anyway!

[email protected]

+8615997440693

Quote Originally Posted by SRhealth-Elaine View Post
    Yeah, CONFIRM was written by us for you to easily understand. It's the transaltion of 合格 Thank you for your advice anyway!
    I and we here at M&S take all testing serious....it shows us sponsors and member are checking there products...thanks SRhealth