Apex Peptides

Thread: Brewing info?

Brewing info?

Hey guys what's a good website for brewing I use to know a couple but it's been a while if anybody knows a good one pm me. Thanks

Can’t go wrong with basskillers site

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Can’t go wrong with basskillers site
    I second this. Also there’s a huge sticky on reddit about brewing. It even has all your BA and B.B. ratios figured out for every compound and amount brewing. It’s great if you suck at the maths. Haha

I'm very interested in this now. What's a rough estimate of what it would take to get a decent set up for yourself to make personal use? I'm reading the reddit sticky currently and there's alot to process from it. Seems fairly simple though.

Can anyone speak up on how much they would typically save on a cycle by brewing themselves? Is it a significant difference or something small?

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    I'm very interested in this now. What's a rough estimate of what it would take to get a decent set up for yourself to make personal use? I'm reading the reddit sticky currently and there's alot to process from it. Seems fairly simple though.

Can anyone speak up on how much they would typically save on a cycle by brewing themselves? Is it a significant difference or something small?
    You could spend around 500 dollars and have an ok lab. The issue is the raws, some places have a min order and you as one person probably don’t want to make 50 vials of test lol. If you can find places that have small packs for a good price you will be good.

Right on man. Gonna start researching this pretty heavy. I'd much rather save the ***** over time and have to put a little work in upfront.

Quote Originally Posted by c0smicking94 View Post
    Right on man. Gonna start researching this pretty heavy. I'd much rather save the ***** over time and have to put a little work in upfront.
    The up front price is the most of it. Make sure to get better equipment “not saying the absolute best but better than the cheapest” and it will last you a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    The up front price is the most of it. Make sure to get better equipment “not saying the absolute best but better than the cheapest” and it will last you a little longer.
    Makes sense because That seems to hold true with everything. I've looked at bass killers list to start up and like you mentioned it looks like 500 ballpark should start it up.

Glad I asked m definitely interested in it hopefully there's a good place to get small amounts of raws from I mean really 10 to 20 bottles of one compound would be plenty, I don't need no kilos coming in lol. Thanks for the links guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    ^^^this right here^^^ don't skimp on filters. Being sterile and filtering is 3/4 the battle

☇FLASH LAB REP☇