Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guess I need to check out this irionlion hgh. Thanks for the feedback guys. I tend to listen to our mods here. They are a no bullshit group of guys.
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    Guess I need to check out this irionlion hgh. Thanks for the feedback guys. I tend to listen to our mods here. They are a no bullshit group of guys.
    Shoot me a message if you need any help ordering or have questions about usage.

Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Quote Originally Posted by Blash74 View Post
    I have yet to be let down by them. I just had to go back to 3iu a day from 5 again because my damn arms were going numb on me.

I'm running Irion Lions Pure's right now at 5iu per day (same one's I posted bloods on) the past 2wks and they are legit AF. Switch to these from black(meditrope) tops that I had also tested and ran for the past year...no drop off in fact little more sides and water retention on the same dose. Final judgement will be when I pull IGF's but for the price IL has some really good GH!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'm running Irion Lions Pure's right now at 5iu per day (same one's I posted bloods on) the past 2wks and they are legit AF. Switch to these from black(meditrope) tops that I had also tested and ran for the past year...no drop off in fact little more sides and water retention on the same dose. Final judgement will be when I pull IGF's but for the price IL has some really good GH!!
    I may be considered a little bias but I totally agree. I wouldn't have repped for them for so long if I was totally confident in their quality and service. Heck all their raws are really good too. At least the ones I have tried. The var gave me pumps from every day activities that were wicked.

Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I have yet to be let down by them. I just had to go back to 3iu a day from 5 again because my damn arms were going numb on me.
    Nice bro. That sale they just ended was sweet, bi weekly checks fuck me Everytime! lol

For quality, I think "The Grey Tops" (from the actual brand and real factory NOT just any vial with a grey top).

For most value "bang for your buck," I think "black tops" (Meditropin).

Even though my source carries GH (Pharmatropin), and it is very decent at a fair price, I give my honest opinion and if possible I would pick "The Grey Tops".

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelinesteve4 View Post
    I may be considered a little bias but I totally agree. I wouldn't have repped for them for so long if I was totally confident in their quality and service. Heck all their raws are really good too. At least the ones I have tried. The var gave me pumps from every day activities that were wicked.
    After reading this thread, I am going to have to go check out Irionlion as well and see what you have -- always good to have more options!