Apex Peptides

TURKISH disappoint me !!!!

Hi guys never buy again with turkish, i ordered 10 boxes of Rimobolan and o receive 7 ampoules without boxes and deca norma and clen balkan everithing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1991 View Post
    Hi guys never buy again with turkish, i ordered 10 boxes of Rimobolan and o receive 7 ampoules without boxes and deca norma and clen balkan everithing wrong
    Have you contacted them? If so what was the response? Sounds like a possible shipping error if you got entirely wrong items.

What jtip1810 said...

Have you first tried to contact the source?

He is on multiple boards with years of stellar good reviews -- it would be strange to single you out.
    Maybe you got someone else's order. OR there is some other confusion.

But why should we guess; I am sure you emailed the source first before jumping to negative conclusions and making posts, right?
    What did the source say about your claim?

I have neither received nor sent such order. Also whomever made this order (which has never happened) never contacted me about any problems. In last 6 months actually I have never been contacted about missing products. There is another Turkish source *with similar name but no web site* this member might be confusing me with him. Or he is just a little scam to confuse people.

GrandJovialChanticleer-max-1mb.jpg

I'm sorry for this post lol

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Pharmacy View Post
    I have neither received nor sent such order. Also whomever made this order (which has never happened) never contacted me about any problems. In last 6 months actually I have never been contacted about missing products. There is another Turkish source *with similar name but no web site* this member might be confusing me with him. Or he is just a little scam to confuse people.
    yeah, something seems odd.
    A customer that would order 10 box of primo amps would contact the source for a resolution.
    His priority would be a resolution and getting the value for what he spent wayyyy before he is worried about "warning" us.
    And, no reply here when we ask what was the outcome of contacting the source (how can he even come to any conclusion to warn us about if he has not even communicated with the source???).

I am open minded and NOT accusing anyone of anything, but it does seem VERY strange and like bashing without any evidence or attempt to resolve any confusion.
    After all, anyone can post or claim anything -- I need more than this to draw a conclusion.
    So far, I have multiple years of good business and MANY positive reviews all showing Turkish (the one here, not some other guy with similar name) is a great source and good guy.

Where u at tony??? We need a response asap. Flags are already being raised on you from me. I can sense when shits off. Ive known Turkish Pharma for a long while. I have yet to see a negative review on him such as the one you are claiming!!!!!! I wana see your answer to Jtips, RThoads, an Turkish Pharmas posts like now!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Where u at tony??? We need a response asap. Flags are already being raised on you from me. I can sense when shits off. Ive known Turkish Pharma for a long while. I have yet to see a negative review on him such as the one you are claiming!!!!!! I wana see your answer to Jtips, RThoads, an Turkish Pharmas posts like now!!!!!!
    Think we know what this is all about!! I'm giving him a little more time to explain before he's removed!!

Alright we have given this guy 2 days to respond to the allegations. We take members accusing sponsors just as serious as we do sponsors scamming members...neither will be tolerated. I think I'll go with my gut feeling here and say this is all BS!!! Anyone making these claims better be able to back it up or your gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Alright we have given this guy 2 days to respond to the allegations. We take members accusing sponsors just as serious as we do sponsors scamming members...neither will be tolerated. I think I'll go with my gut feeling here and say this is all BS!!! Anyone making these claims better be able to back it up or your gone.
    Good call Jtip. Thread is closed.....

Thanks guys, better keep scammers like this out of the forum.

I just seen this shit!! Man people are cheap fucks trying to get free gear but slamming sources..ridiculous!!

Thanks guys, better keep scammers like this out of the forum.
    Were a members first forum. , with that bein said were not stupid and know when shit isnt rite or theres bullshit accusations being made ....

BAN HAMMER DROPPED!!!

So dude never even came back huh? Just stepped up and said some shit then dipped? Why even waste the time to smear someone if youíre just going to hide or leave? I just donít understand the reasoning behind post like this. Glad yíall look at all angles first

Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    So dude never even came back huh? Just stepped up and said some shit then dipped? Why even waste the time to smear someone if youíre just going to hide or leave? I just donít understand the reasoning behind post like this. Glad yíall look at all angles first
    Its usually because they're trying to reverse scam.

I see that shit all the time too. Such BS

Just wanted to comment. That fuckig scammer had me laughing..... in all seriousness Turkish Iíve only heard good things.. wish I could do international still