Apex Peptides

Leaning towards full advance cycle.

Hey guys been a member here for a good while and bodybuilding for 15 years I had a bicep tare exactly a year ago that made me feel depressed I stopped dieting lifting or using any AAS for a full year. Previously I was 250 10% body fat now I'm 265 and bf is unknown but it's not good lol. I'm wanting to do a cut cycle and get my physique back and be around 235 7 8 percent I've been browsing through the options and so far looks like advanced has most everything I need I'm especially interested in the trest 151 after not much luck on dhb. I'm not sure how to run it with but what I've read it says to not run any wet compounds with it dry only so here's what I'm planning but I'm open to any other cycle feel free to post your ideas.
    Test prop- 300mg eod
    Primo e- 200 eod
    Trest 151- 1ml eod
    Win x Var mix- 100mg daily
    Clen- increase daily to 100mcg
    T3- 50mcg daily

Let me know what you think OR tell me how and what you would run the trest 151 with. Thanks guys.

I would run the 151 by itself with a trt dose of test honestly bro so you can see how it really works for you. I love primo but seems like a waste to add with this blend that already has 4 compounds in it. I ran trest last year and low test was much easier to manage estro sides. I ended up lowering my test dosage to 200mg per week and still ran 12.5mg asin per day to keep estro at bay. I am one that believes more isn't better, its all about the diet your implementing along with training...so no need to throw the kitchen sink at it.

I was only talking about the injectables portion the orals look fine for cutting.

That blend by itself is plenty potent. 1 ml eod is a good dose. I don't get the bad estro sides from anything other than deca so run an ai how you normally would, up the dose if you need to. 1.5 to 2 ml of test prop eod is plenty test. I agree with jtip the orals look solid.
    Would love to hear your results on this cycle. How many bottles of 151 and test prop and you thinking about buying?
    ADVANCED PHARMACEUTICAL LABS
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Hey guys been a member here for a good while and bodybuilding for 15 years I had a bicep tare exactly a year ago that made me feel depressed I stopped dieting lifting or using any AAS for a full year. Previously I was 250 10% body fat now I'm 265 and bf is unknown but it's not good lol. I'm wanting to do a cut cycle and get my physique back and be around 235 7 8 percent I've been browsing through the options and so far looks like advanced has most everything I need I'm especially interested in the trest 151 after not much luck on dhb. I'm not sure how to run it with but what I've read it says to not run any wet compounds with it dry only so here's what I'm planning but I'm open to any other cycle feel free to post your ideas.
    Test prop- 300mg eod
    Primo e- 200 eod
    Trest 151- 1ml eod
    Win x Var mix- 100mg daily
    Clen- increase daily to 100mcg
    T3- 50mcg daily

Let me know what you think OR tell me how and what you would run the trest 151 with. Thanks guys.
    So were you 250 at 10% or 235 at 10% previously? In your other post you said 235. Sorry man not trying to be petty, but I do like to make sure you are a legit member. Not saying you are but most guys on these forums that dance around with their size like that and can’t keep up with what they say are up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    So were you 250 at 10% or 235 at 10% previously? In your other post you said 235. Sorry man not trying to be petty, but I do like to make sure you are a legit member. Not saying you are but most guys on these forums that dance around with their size like that and can’t keep up with what they say are up to no good.
    No problem brother it was somewhat of an estimate I weighed my self alot when I was younger not so much the last 5 or 6years just watched the mirror. I know in what I considered my off season when I was still in the army I would weigh in the 250 to 256 range and my bf% would be in the 10-13% range then in the summer I would diet down and I would range from 227 to 235lbs I would get my bf% down into the 6 -7% area when I was younger after doing that for a while I would just shoot for the 10% range, I just got to a point where I was cool with what the mirror told me and not dwelling on the numbers. I didn't mean to come off as being shady or misleading I was just kind throwing out some previous numbers/ guesstimating I was just in my shooting the shit with the fellas mode. Thanks for all the feedback brothers.