Apex Peptides

Blood results UGFreak Cyp 250

As promised although a little late.

These are the blood results where I am running UGFreak's Para Pharma Test Cyp 250.

I am running it at 300mg / wk

In case you have a hard time viewing the image:

First Labs BEFORE starting

InkedMS1_LI.jpg

Total Testosterone 329 ng/dl

Free Test 8.2 pg/ml

Blood Test AFTER

Inkedms2_LI.jpg

Total Test 1113ng/dl

Free Test 31.5 pg/ ml

And I think it would have been higher because I might have pulled bloods too early. The labs were done right before my 4th week pin.

All in all, the Para Pharma Test Cyp 250 is GTG in my opinion judging by the results.

Thanks UGFreak for shooting straight and honest. Additionally, the whole process was painless from start to finish with EXCELLENT communication, I will be ordering AGAIN !

Also, speaking of pain, this Cyp 250 pins with zero PIP for me even running 21 gauge inch and half 3ml barrels. Flow is effortless.

Feel at ease and order at will brothers, UGFREAK has your back !

Before your 4th week is early but what was your pinning schedule and how long after your last pin were labs pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Before your 4th week is early but what was your pinning schedule and how long after your last pin were labs pulled?
    Pin schedule was
    1st week Sunday 300mg Wednesday 300mg

2nd week 300mg Wednesday

3rd week 300mg Wednesday

And I pulled bloods the 4th week on Wednesday before I pinned. So in short, bloods were 6 days after previous pin.

So, I think I buggered it up. I think I was supposed to pin on 4th week and wait 48 hours before bloods?

Either way, in just 3 weeks I wound up 4x higher in both total and free testosterone so I am happy as could be with the results!
    Last edited by kingsmountain; 06-21-2018 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Forgot to answer question

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    Pin schedule was

2nd week 300mg Wednesday

3rd week 300mg Wednesday

And I pulled bloods the 4th week on Wednesday before I pinned. So in short, bloods were 6 days after previous pin.

So, I think I buggered it up. I think I was supposed to pin on 4th week and wait 48 hours before bloods?

Either way, in just 3 weeks I wound up 4x higher in both total and free testosterone so I am happy as could be with the results!
    In this case I think your bloods are in range. If your pinning once per week you did it correctly aside from waiting until week 4-5. Split dose is where you want to pull 48hrs after last pin. Solid labs!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    In this case I think your bloods are in range. If your pinning once per week you did it correctly aside from waiting until week 4-5. Split dose is where you want to pull 48hrs after last pin. Solid labs!!
    Thanks for the info!
    I think I am going to start split dosing though. I think it might help me stay more level because on once a week I kinda feel like I am on a roller coaster a bit and not to mention I am thinking of bumping to 400mg/wk.

Thanks for the info!
    I think I am going to start split dosing though. I think it might help me stay more level because on once a week I kinda feel like I am on a roller coaster a bit and not to mention I am thinking of bumping to 400mg/wk.
    I can tell a difference in split dosing and yes levels will be more stable.

Pin schedule was

2nd week 300mg Wednesday

3rd week 300mg Wednesday

Actually your good ...levels are good ....and thanks for doin labs correctly I appreciate it ....also your startin levels were low imo so those labs are on point....

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Actually your good ...levels are good ....and thanks for doin labs correctly I appreciate it ....also your startin levels were low imo so those labs are on point....
    Thanks for the feedback brother.

The silly low start levels is exactly how I wound up here on this forum.

Test levels of a girl and a GP who thought those levels were perfectly fine drove me to self help. But it worked out great as I found this forum and it seems to be an awesome community of support way more so than a shit head GP that thinks he knows everything.

I have learned a ton since being a member here and plan on being here from here on out !

Thanks M&S for allowing me to be part of this community!

Thanks for the feedback brother.

The silly low start levels is exactly how I wound up here on this forum.

Test levels of a girl and a GP who thought those levels were perfectly fine drove me to self help. But it worked out great as I found this forum and it seems to be an awesome community of support way more so than a shit head GP that thinks he knows everything.

I have learned a ton since being a member here and plan on being here from here on out !

Thanks M&S for allowing me to be part of this community!
    Brother a GP doesn't usually know jack shit about TRT...I have a buddy his doc told him 100mg every 2wks was plenty. You know how stupid that is??...test cyp has a half life of 10-12 days so he's not even covered for a full 2wks in between shots. Not mention the ups and downs in your hormone levels but they don't specialize in this stuff so they don't bother getting educated on it either. That's why you go to a men's clinic that specializes in TRT or self medicate like your doing now.

Hey brother,

Had some issues with my profile, tried to reply you days ago and had written everything...

Thank you very much for sharing all of this. Glad your experience have been great, glad you enjoyed shopping at UGF and appreciate the kind praise of yours very much too
    Big up for bloods! We'll definitely look forward to next time.