Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    M&S Veteran Deca__groove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    45

    Slight cough and inflamation of throat and lungs

    I hope i put this thread in the right place and someone can possibly give me some insight on this situation thanks in advance. So ive been on self trt for almost a year @ 75mg test c every 4 days. On may 5,2018 i started my first injection of tren e of 50mg. That day i got a sore throat but no cough. 2 days later i was coughing constantly throughout the day waited 2 weeks then had to go to doctors due to cough and sore throat. I still did 4 injections of tren e at 50mg after the first injection. Dr gave an inhaler and antibiotics said i had throat irritation. Took the inhailer and 2days after got some anxiety and tightness in chest, so stopped tren, inhaler & antibiotics. Went back 2 weeks later again did X-ray and showed lots of inflamation in lungs and throat(bronchials) took inhaler again per dr request and again tightness in chest and hard to take deep breath so i stoped again.
    2 weeks ago i stoped the test also due to the breathing problem 7 weeks now and i still have some slight coughing and throat clearing still doesn't feel right. But now i feel like shit stopping test. Can the throat and lungs take so long to get better.


  2. #2
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,125
    Rep Power
    71
    I had a cough too when I ran mine..it was strange but couldn’t find anything saying deca caused that..chalked it up to allergies..not a fan of deca though because apparently I’m sensitive to it and got a touch of gyno so clearly it’s not for me

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran Deca__groove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    45
    How long did you have your cough for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    I had a cough too when I ran mine..it was strange but couldnít find anything saying deca caused that..chalked it up to allergies..not a fan of deca though because apparently Iím sensitive to it and got a touch of gyno so clearly itís not for me

  4. #4
    M&S Veteran Chowder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,125
    Rep Power
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Deca__groove View Post
    How long did you have your cough for.
    seemed like it started around week 2ish and had for at least 4 weeks but not sure exactly how long..I researched Tren cough symptoms thinking because it’s a 19nor but that’s completely different...and oddly enough my allergies just came back because I stopped the medicine just because I was on var and wanted to save my liver and now my cough is back..so I’m thinking maybe deca and allergy season don’t mix for me haha..I just came off both like 2 weeks ago so still have deca running through me also haha

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Deca__groove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    seemed like it started around week 2ish and had for at least 4 weeks but not sure exactly how long..I researched Tren cough symptoms thinking because itís a 19nor but thatís completely different...and oddly enough my allergies just came back because I stopped the medicine just because I was on var and wanted to save my liver and now my cough is back..so Iím thinking maybe deca and allergy season donít mix for me haha..I just came off both like 2 weeks ago so still have deca running through me also haha
    Same here i decided to get off test also cause i was thinking the inhaler was interacting with the test and giving me shortness of breath and anxiety. I want to start the inhaler again cause Dr. Said my inflamation wont get better,seems like the cough is sticking around longer than i thought.


  6. #6
    M&S Veteran Deca__groove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    45
    Want to give an update: so inflamation is gone as of 4 days ago i was given 4 diferent types of antibiotics and inhalers until one dr gave me the right meds. X-rays came back clean and also had nasal endoscopy come back clean. I still have some cough only in mornings now and getting better everyday. Strang thing is doctors could not figure out what was wrong and chalked it up to severe inflamation. At almost 2 months with this issue i lost 25lb from not eating,exercising, and dropping my test cold turkey. From my own thoughts im sure tren had something to do with this, but im never going to try that compound again.


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    30
    Interesting...have you looked into the carrier?
    Take care.
    MS

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6
    Could have been shot placement as well. Hell, just 2 weeks ago I did a pin in my quad, round about same place I have this entire cycle, aspirated, looked good, pinned. A few minutes later I started getting a deep and rapid cough. I had a feeling in my chest like I inhaled chlorine or something. Shortness of breath and that feeling lasted the rest of the day. The next 2 days I still had the same symptoms. After the 3rd day things subsided and started getting better. It wasn't until the 6th or 7th day that I felt normal again. I did a bunch of research and figured I probably pinned directly into a lymph node or a blood vessel. In that time, I pinned my other quad and everything went smooth with that one.

  9. #9
    M&S Veteran Deca__groove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    Could have been shot placement as well. Hell, just 2 weeks ago I did a pin in my quad, round about same place I have this entire cycle, aspirated, looked good, pinned. A few minutes later I started getting a deep and rapid cough. I had a feeling in my chest like I inhaled chlorine or something. Shortness of breath and that feeling lasted the rest of the day. The next 2 days I still had the same symptoms. After the 3rd day things subsided and started getting better. It wasn't until the 6th or 7th day that I felt normal again. I did a bunch of research and figured I probably pinned directly into a lymph node or a blood vessel. In that time, I pinned my other quad and everything went smooth with that one.
    I pinned in the shoulder did aspirate and looked good, but not sure if it could have been shoot placement.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Deca__groove View Post
    I pinned in the shoulder did aspirate and looked good, but not sure if it could have been shoot placement.
    After I had my um "mishap" I started researching and found this article. It describes all of things that you and I went through with time being the only variable of the symptoms.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205107/

    I'm really thinking this is the case with many "failed" injections. Even passing through a vein, aspiration won't show blood but the vacuum that occurs from pulling the needle out can push the medicine into the vein. At that point it's a crap shoot and you don't know how much medicine ended up in the vein.

  11. #11
    M&S Veteran Deca__groove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    558
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    After I had my um "mishap" I started researching and found this article. It describes all of things that you and I went through with time being the only variable of the symptoms.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205107/

    I'm really thinking this is the case with many "failed" injections. Even passing through a vein, aspiration won't show blood but the vacuum that occurs from pulling the needle out can push the medicine into the vein. At that point it's a crap shoot and you don't know how much medicine ended up in the vein.
    This is a very good article, thanks for that Rreign. When you say "Time being the only variable of symptoms" do you mean time as in once the oil is completely out of the blood system things start to get better.


  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Deca__groove View Post
    This is a very good article, thanks for that Rreign. When you say "Time being the only variable of symptoms" do you mean time as in once the oil is completely out of the blood system things start to get better.
    Exactly. From my research and personal experience, it seems each person reacts differently and the amount of time the person experiences the onset of side effects is different. It would also appear that the amount that entered the bloodstream would have to have some effect on how long it took the person to recover.

Similar Threads

  1. Tren Cough
    By ferrum in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2017, 12:15 PM
  2. burnin lungs!
    By drhodes1970 in forum Weight Training
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 01:24 PM
  3. started next round after slight break
    By chesty in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 10:33 PM
  4. Tren cough sucks
    By ready2rumble in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •