Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    I also forgot to answer your question on dosage.

Currently I am only running 300mg/wk test Cyp in split dose.

However, I am getting ready to step it up to 500mg/wk split dose.
    At 300 a week, you could be ok without ancillaries but I wouldn't recommend it. At 500 you will definitely want to add an AI and make sure you do a proper PCT. If you intend to stay on and cruise, then I would still run berberine for a few weeks, run HCG for 2 weeks and drop your test back to about 150/wk for a few additional weeks before you go back up again. I don't usually cruise and blast but I've been considering it from some of the information I've been gathering lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    At 300 a week, you could be ok without ancillaries but I wouldn't recommend it. At 500 you will definitely want to add an AI and make sure you do a proper PCT. If you intend to stay on and cruise, then I would still run berberine for a few weeks, run HCG for 2 weeks and drop your test back to about 150/wk for a few additional weeks before you go back up again. I don't usually cruise and blast but I've been considering it from some of the information I've been gathering lately.
    I already have a stash of AI (anastrozole)
    and I have already pulled bloods twice and plan to continue with that about every 3 months.
    I think I am going to order the berberine, it can't hurt to have it on standby at the least.
    I need to do more research on HCG and the likes to round everything out.
    I plan on cruising at the very least from here on out (TRT) as before I started my test levels were 329 and 8.2.
    I know this is going to take a while to dial in and get things where I want them but it's all good as I like researching and there are plenty of good guys here with tons of experience to gain from.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsmountain View Post
    I already have a stash of AI (anastrozole)
    and I have already pulled bloods twice and plan to continue with that about every 3 months.
    I think I am going to order the berberine, it can't hurt to have it on standby at the least.
    I need to do more research on HCG and the likes to round everything out.
    I plan on cruising at the very least from here on out (TRT) as before I started my test levels were 329 and 8.2.
    I know this is going to take a while to dial in and get things where I want them but it's all good as I like researching and there are plenty of good guys here with tons of experience to gain from.
    300mg for TRT is what my doc give me and higher than most get but I have done enough smooth talking and shown consistent good blood work to make my case lol. I don't know if you really want to worry about HCG unless you for some reason still want to have children otherwise its really not necessary. As for AI we are all very different but .5mg adex 3x per week puts me in range, blood work and playing with dosing will determine what works best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    300mg for TRT is what my doc give me and higher than most get but I have done enough smooth talking and shown consistent good blood work to make my case lol. I don't know if you really want to worry about HCG unless you for some reason still want to have children otherwise its really not necessary. As for AI we are all very different but .5mg adex 3x per week puts me in range, blood work and playing with dosing will determine what works best for you.
    Not just no but HELL no on the more kids.
    Done and over with that lol

I wouldn't even worry about cholesterol. High cholesterol has never been linked to heart disease, it's all just a lie. Cholesterol lowering drugs do absolutely nothing to prevent heart attack, but do increase risk of other things like stroke. This has all been proven.