Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    TD!

My Pharma Test-E500 landed.
    Currently planning on stacking it with Pharma Nan-D300 (Deca 300) and Pharma MIX-M (300mg Masteron Mix).

Unfortunately, I am dealing with multiple injuries right now so I am holding off until I will be able to train at 100% (or at least 90%) and get the most out of a cycle.
    As soon as I feel healed up, I will give this 500mg test a try.
    Lookin good broski enjoy ...hope you recover fast

TD!

My Pharma Test-E500 landed.
    Currently planning on stacking it with Pharma Nan-D300 (Deca 300) and Pharma MIX-M (300mg Masteron Mix).

Unfortunately, I am dealing with multiple injuries right now so I am holding off until I will be able to train at 100% (or at least 90%) and get the most out of a cycle.
    As soon as I feel healed up, I will give this 500mg test a try.
    Looks good RT, man aren't we all dealing with injuries these day lol. Rest up and recover brother.

Thank you guys.
    I appreciate it.
    I took today off completely from anything physical and just focused on rest.
    Actually fasted too since I was off all day. Give my body and digestive system all a break.
    Feeling a little better -- will test out the pec strain tomorrow with some incline bench. Now lets see what I good nights sleep can do

Injuries I am dealing with are feeling a little better -- so I think I will go hit the gym and test the waters.

IF everything feels good through the weekend, I may start that test500 soon!

Have a good day everyone.

Injuries I am dealing with are feeling a little better -- so I think I will go hit the gym and test the waters.

IF everything feels good through the weekend, I may start that test500 soon!

Have a good day everyone.
    Slow and pratice patience !

Ok, I pulled the trigger.
    Hit the right glute with:
    1cc Pharma Test-E500 (500mg/mL Test-E)
    1cc Pharma Nan-D300 (300mg/mL Deca)
    1cc Pharma MixM (300mg masteron e/p mix)

I always change tips to draw and then pin with afresh tip. So when I pulled back to get it all out the draw needle, put the fresh one on and I left a little air bubble in the barrel; then, I tun it up and down to mix all the oils thoroughly. Also, as I got ready adn wiped with alcohol etc , the full loaded pin laid on its side for at least 5 minutes. Therefore, I am confident it all diluted into each other and was 100% completely mixed across all 3cc.

Pinned smooth through a 25g 1" -- I had an experienced assistant do it for me (my lady is pin level expert by now haha).

Off to gym. I will report back tonight or tomorrow.

Let us know how that pip is! 1100mg pin
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Ok, I pulled the trigger.
    Hit the right glute with:
    1cc Pharma Test-E500 (500mg/mL Test-E)
    1cc Pharma Nan-D300 (300mg/mL Deca)
    1cc Pharma MixM (300mg masteron e/p mix)

I always change tips to draw and then pin with afresh tip. So when I pulled back to get it all out the draw needle, put the fresh one on and I left a little air bubble in the barrel; then, I tun it up and down to mix all the oils thoroughly. Also, as I got ready adn wiped with alcohol etc , the full loaded pin laid on its side for at least 5 minutes. Therefore, I am confident it all diluted into each other and was 100% completely mixed across all 3cc.

Pinned smooth through a 25g 1" -- I had an experienced assistant do it for me (my lady is pin level expert by now haha).

Off to gym. I will report back tonight or tomorrow.
    Cool

ok, so last night I was almost disappointed by ZERO PIP and then this morning just a little bit sore as is I worked the muscle decently; lol as weird as that sounds -- but PIP had been so talked up and I want to give an honest review so I was like "fuck, this shit was too easy and no one is going to believe me..." , I wanted something to report back.

Ahhhh but now, it did not let me down haha, about 24 hours post injection, I am feeling it!
    Feel like I killed glutes in the gym (but only on the side that I pinned) -- sore like a bruise throughout the muscle but NOT crippling (yet haha).

Definitely so PIP to it and that was to be expected.
    I am experienced so maybe I can handle it a little better. So I will say, this is fro sure not a product for someone new or inexperienced (not that someone new would even want or need such mg).
    I hit leg yesterday with squats etc so I do not know if that adds to the soreness, but it is about at the threshold that any more PIP would make lower body training inconvenient. Just started though so lets see how a few more pins pan out.

I do recommend customers listen to the warning in the high conc product descriptions.

I plan to hit my next pin Sunday in the other glute.

Let me add though, that I pinned first in the glute that was not injured so I could assess any discomfort solely from the product not from the injury.
    The other side started hurting again in terms of the strain/injury, but it is different pain that PIP so I should be able to distinguish after the next pin.

I will report back after the next pin in the other side OR if this first one starts to feel differently (good or bad).

hey , i just wanted to mention that some PIP could also be from the 300mg masteron --I have used it before and get some PIP from that one.

I think if I used EQ or something for that 3rd cc then there would be much less PIP.
    But I just have trouble with 19-nors and side -- I found a DHT such as masteron really helps balance it all out.

Interested to hear how it is later on and how long the soreness lasts. I still am not brave enough to try it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Interested to hear how it is later on and how long the soreness lasts. I still am not brave enough to try it lol.
    With each hour it is getting more sore so far today.
    Without a doubt only something for experienced users.
    Oh and BRAVE (or maybe crazy) helps.

I am hoping its just the first two pins that are the worst because right now I do not think I could hit a good leg day with the glute sore.

Hey, like I said, you can count on me giving a honest detailed review -- I rather someone be informed and NOT buy it if it is not for them than make it sound easy and then they buy something they will not like -- I will be sure to update.

Tomorrow is leg day.
    And, my second pin will be tomorrow.
    The PIP seems to have maxed out last night -- a little less discomfort today.
    However, if it does not improve more, squats and deadlifts (Anything that really taxes the glutes) will not be a viable option in the gym.
    But its the first week so my hope is that I get used to it and things get easier.

NOTE: test-flu symptoms definitely hit me last night and made for a rough evening -- gym performance this morning suffered a bit because of lack of sleep and flu feeling.

I'll add this old quote for anyone that may read this thread and is not familiar with "test-flu" (note: test-flu has nothing to do with the quality of the gear -- it is the bodies individual natural response and varies by person, compound, and by dosage etc):
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaddy7

“Test Flu” – What it is and what to do

All of us at one time or another has experienced “Test Flu” in our cycles. I want to give some insight to educate the community and give some possible remedies in helping relieve the symptoms. So you can get the most out of your cycle.

First, what is “Test Flu”? It is not an official diagnosis that a physician would label, but a term that is associated with the flu because of the similarity of symptoms. The symptoms have a rapid onset. Often starts with the onset of low grade fever, headache, fatigue, and body aches. Not in that exact order or even all the symptoms listed may occur. Listed below are a few symptoms you may be experiencing:
    • fever (low grade)
    • severe aches and pains in the joints and muscles
    • generalized weakness
    • fatigue
    • headache
    • dry cough
    • sore throat and watery discharge from your nose

“Test Flu” varies from individual to individual based on their immune system. It’s the intercorelation between your immune system and your endocrine. If you overload one then the other responds unfavorably. It’s your body’s auto immune response to the foreign substance that has entered your body and caused and influx of hormones. Your body sees the large increase as foreign and tries to get rid of it. Triggering an inflammatory response and raising you metabolism. Once your body builds its resistance to it, the symptoms relieve or even resolve. This usually takes a week or so.

“Test Flu” doesn’t necessarily mean your gear is dirty or that it’s good to go either. That’s more of an urban legend than truth.

Generally, the “Test Flu” is far more common with the short ester preparations like propionate. If you are using TestE then maybe consider to change to Test Cyp
    A good rule of thumb is the shorter the carboxylic acid chain, then the greater degree of possible tissue irritation that can trigger the auto immune response. The reason being is these esters are acids, so they cause a localized reaction that the body reacts in a common defensive fashion and thus creating the “Test Flu”

Now this not always the case in every person because please remember we are all engineered differently. So everyone reacts differently to different things.

So what can we do to help to prevent or even reduce the symptoms in the meantime?
    My OTC remedy is Vitamin C 4000mg in two split doses (2000mg in AM , 2000mg in PM) a day and Zinc 100mg in two split doses (50mg in AM, 50mg in PM) for a week and drop the dosages in half until symptoms subside. Drink plenty of water to ensure hydration which will also aid in recovery.

I would say without a doubt one of the reasons for the delay in injection soreness is because the muscle is tryin to absorb or havin trouble absorbing the high mg compound ....now az long as it doesnt get warm or pain increases to cripping levels its due to high mg.....I would massage area for 5 or so mins ...try to use the muscle regularly to increase blood flow ....keep us updated

Takin 1 for the team RThoads lol. If theirs anyone's review to trust, i know its yours brother. Your more a man than me hahaha...Don't think ill be trying nothin that high for a while but dnt count me out. Im still crazy enough to drain my own blood so who knows what i might give a shot "pun Intended"....Im subbed an hope the pip starts to dissipate as your body gets use to the higher MG life lol....Good luck brother

Hit legs today. Did not squats but did do box step-ups, machine abductors/adductors, Lying leg curls, leg ext, unilateral standing leg curls, standing calf, donkey calf, and seated calf.

Feeling a lot better today, but still enough discomfort that I did not want to squat (I also have the bagging left glute strain).
    PIP was there, but not bad anymore, just felt like DOMs.

Not my first rodeo so I knew the potential -- very similar PIP to my first cycle years ago (was test prop for my first run ever).
    Back then I was so worried -- it was amps and the PIP made me paranoid thinking "did I get small glass particles into the pin??? Why does this hurt so bad...."

I never had PIP in the past couple years so this is nostalgic haha

In all seriousness, it was bad that one day but now has significantly subsided -- just normal PIP to be expected with the high conc. gear.
    Test flu symptoms have improved a litte as well. I felt like this the first time I ran Bold-cyp -- same exact feelings so I know it is just my body being "shocked" by the new compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I would say without a doubt one of the reasons for the delay in injection soreness is because the muscle is tryin to absorb or havin trouble absorbing the high mg compound ....now az long as it doesnt get warm or pain increases to cripping levels its due to high mg.....I would massage area for 5 or so mins ...try to use the muscle regularly to increase blood flow ....keep us updated
    yes, I agree. For sure it is just typical PIP. It is a lot of gear to be absorbed in that 3cc pin.
    Never got to crippling levels nor did I ever have to use a heating pad or anything. Just took about 48 hours to dissipate and now the PIP is significantly reduced.
    I am hoping by the 2nd or 3rd pin in an area that there will not be such a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Takin 1 for the team RThoads lol. If theirs anyone's review to trust, i know its yours brother. Your more a man than me hahaha...Don't think ill be trying nothin that high for a while but dnt count me out. Im still crazy enough to drain my own blood so who knows what i might give a shot "pun Intended"....Im subbed an hope the pip starts to dissipate as your body gets use to the higher MG life lol....Good luck brother
    Thank you my friend -- I appreciate the kind words!
    I am crazy that is for sure -- some mad scientist stuff at times ; but man you got me beat draining your won blood! nope nope nope I just have a weakness when it comes to blood draw; I don't even like when I get it down at the clinic from a nurse -- I turn my head and won't look at it haha

Second pin went smooth today.
    Hit my L. Glute this time (the injured side). PIP is completely a different feeling then the deep strain -- I will be able to distinguish.

I am expecting the same things I experience on the first pin in the R. Glute. Everything feels 100% normal tonight but I predict in a day or so the PIP will peak.
    Lets hope the Test-flu subsides as opposed to getting any worse -- but honestly, again, I expect more of the same.
    After all, it is still very new for me and only the second pin. I am happy that the Right side has recovered a lot and I hope it has no soreness remaining by tomorrow.

IF both sides are hurting at the same time, I will be a funny site -- people might start to ask questions -- picture the "Fred Sanford" walk lol

Hit my L. Glute this time (the injured side). PIP is completely a different feeling then the deep strain -- I will be able to distinguish.

I am expecting the same things I experience on the first pin in the R. Glute. Everything feels 100% normal tonight but I predict in a day or so the PIP will peak.
    Lets hope the Test-flu subsides as opposed to getting any worse -- but honestly, again, I expect more of the same.
    After all, it is still very new for me and only the second pin. I am happy that the Right side has recovered a lot and I hope it has no soreness remaining by tomorrow.

IF both sides are hurting at the same time, I will be a funny site -- people might start to ask questions -- picture the "Fred Sanford" walk lol
    Hahahahahahaha....oh I been there both glutes sore ..... sitting/walking make for a site

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Hahahahahahaha....oh I been there both glutes sore ..... sitting/walking make for a site
    I like to call it the Zombie Waltz lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I like to call it the Zombie Waltz lmao
    haha I dodged the zombie waltz bullet this time.
    First pin PIP is completely gone (4 days from pin and there is zero discomfort left at the site).
    Second pin PIP is kicking in, so far its not as strong as the first one but it is NOT something a newbie would handle, that is for sure (notice my theme? haha just hoping newer guys do not get excited and jump inot something over their head -- they will be disappointed).
    Tomorrow will be the test for the second pin -- hitting the gym in the evening -- so far a little less test-flu as well.

Just to be clear to anyone that reads this -- the normal conc gear such as Test-E300, EQ300, and Deca300 etc are no problem at all and give me ZERO PIP ever.

This 500mg Test and 300mg Mast are a little different story so far.

I can't wait for the 3rd pin to see if the second go at the rotation is any easier (based on #2, I am predicting that I am already getting used to the compounds and there is a chance I can run a 12 to 14 week! -- time will tell).
    Last edited by RThoads; 07-24-2018 at 11:26 PM.