Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Ive taken 400mg it didn't seem to bother me but taking a **** a week in 2 separate cc's would be nice. I also seen a 600 of the live well 300cyp 300enan but I haven't heard any feed back on the pip.
    wow that sounds like a beast of a product.
    300 mg cyp itself is already a slight challenge (I am not sure if it will hold in strait oil without other solvents; I bet a hefty amount of solvents are needed actually).
    But 300 + 300 ... maybe it is in strait EO ???
    Bet it does have some bite.
    But hey brother, only one way to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Let's get our high mg brother to pin this?
    ..who are we talkin about ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    In most cases high MG regardless of the split will be higher in PIP. If you can handle it your body gets use to it after a while.
    Hey tipster I had t400 from 2 different places with no pip at all ....I did labs and it was dosed spot on ....now that was a while ago nowadays the shit can be brutal hahaha....so Im interested in hearing about this product

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    ..who are we talkin about ?

Hey tipster I had t400 from 2 different places with no pip at all ....I did labs and it was dosed spot on ....now that was a while ago nowadays the shit can be brutal hahaha....so Im interested in hearing about this product
    Yes we were talking about you lmao...get some an pin it bro. I have had some smooth T400 probably from that same source...got some in the stash

So, I have quite a bit of this. Used it in the past and I didn't have pip at all. I'm not sure what everyone's definition of pip is but I'm very active at my job and had no issues using my shoulder and had barely any soreness at all. Now, for me I know it truly is person to person but I was just lucky to not have issues with pip with anything yet in 14 years of on and off use

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Yes we were talking about you lmao...get some an pin it bro. I have had some smooth T400 probably from that same source...got some in the stash
    Say wat ? That shit is like gold lol

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Say wat ? That shit is like gold lol
    Yes it is lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Disarm View Post
    So, I have quite a bit of this. Used it in the past and I didn't have pip at all. I'm not sure what everyone's definition of pip is but I'm very active at my job and had no issues using my shoulder and had barely any soreness at all. Now, for me I know it truly is person to person but I was just lucky to not have issues with pip with anything yet in 14 years of on and off use
    Nice, good to hear.
    I have not had any PIP yet with Pharmcom gear besides some soreness the very first time I used Prop.

TD!

My Pharma Test-E500 landed.
    Currently planning on stacking it with Pharma Nan-D300 (Deca 300) and Pharma MIX-M (300mg Masteron Mix).

Unfortunately, I am dealing with multiple injuries right now so I am holding off until I will be able to train at 100% (or at least 90%) and get the most out of a cycle.
    As soon as I feel healed up, I will give this 500mg test a try.

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    TD!

Currently planning on stacking it with Pharma Nan-D300 (Deca 300) and Pharma MIX-M (300mg Masteron Mix).

Unfortunately, I am dealing with multiple injuries right now so I am holding off until I will be able to train at 100% (or at least 90%) and get the most out of a cycle.
    Lookin good broski enjoy ...hope you recover fast

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    TD!

Looks good RT, man aren't we all dealing with injuries these day lol. Rest up and recover brother.

Thank you guys.
    I appreciate it.
    I took today off completely from anything physical and just focused on rest.
    Actually fasted too since I was off all day. Give my body and digestive system all a break.
    Feeling a little better -- will test out the pec strain tomorrow with some incline bench. Now lets see what I good nights sleep can do

Injuries I am dealing with are feeling a little better -- so I think I will go hit the gym and test the waters.

IF everything feels good through the weekend, I may start that test500 soon!

Have a good day everyone.