Apex Peptides

Ugfreak for the MF Win

So to avoid any T/A talk, I made my first thread a little bit after I placed my order and this thread is quite a bit passed my package arrival. I won't tell you where it came from or how it arrived, when or otherwise so please don't ask.

I ordered all Dragon Pharma gear, which I've used in the past and loved.

X2 Test E 250
    X2 Tren E 200
    100 tabs of Clomid
    100 tabs of Aromasin

The HCG is pharmacy grade
    5000iU of HCG

Communication was great from start to finish. The ordering process is really easy and the sponsor is really active with messages and PMs and quick to respond.

Everything looks as it should. Oils all appear to be free of contaminants, look really smooth and are sealed well. The tabs are all sealed properly in their foil packs and there was no damage to the exterior of the packs. I already started using the HCG and everything is going well with that. I am going to PCT from my current cycle then go back on with the new gear in a couple of months.

Overall, a great experience. Keep up the good work UGF! You've earned yourself a new customer for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    So to avoid any T/A talk, I made my first thread a little bit after I placed my order and this thread is quite a bit passed my package arrival. I won't tell you where it came from or how it arrived, when or otherwise so please don't ask.

I ordered all Dragon Pharma gear, which I've used in the past and loved.

X2 Test E 250
    X2 Tren E 200
    100 tabs of Clomid
    100 tabs of Aromasin

The HCG is pharmacy grade
    5000iU of HCG

Communication was great from start to finish. The ordering process is really easy and the sponsor is really active with messages and PMs and quick to respond.

Everything looks as it should. Oils all appear to be free of contaminants, look really smooth and are sealed well. The tabs are all sealed properly in their foil packs and there was no damage to the exterior of the packs. I already started using the HCG and everything is going well with that. I am going to PCT from my current cycle then go back on with the new gear in a couple of months.

Overall, a great experience. Keep up the good work UGF! You've earned yourself a new customer for a very long time.
    Enjoy broski