Apex Peptides

Thread: Dyel July sale

Dyel July sale

15% off all orders $200-499
    20% off all orders $500+

Sale runs the whole month of July

I put order last week was trying to email for tracking number never got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenmann9 View Post
    I put order last week was trying to email for tracking number never got one.
    And making this your first post do you think we believe you?

I understand your point here, Iím on Meso under same name also I post on there more. But sorry if you donít believe me, but his rep will sure be able to see my order I made another order from him 2 weeks ago and went smooth and he gave me tracking number , this order I asked and havenít got one. Not like I was talking bad about his products for someone not to believe me lmao.... Iím on his tmt , drol, Proviron right now. But donít get me wrong I wasnít bashing his lab I just would like to track my order cause I work out of town and donít want it sitting in mailbox or by door for multiple days Iím sure that is enough reason to ask

I understand your point here, I’m on Meso under same name also I post on there more. But sorry if you don’t believe me, but his rep will sure be able to see my order I made another order from him 2 weeks ago and went smooth and he gave me tracking number , this order I asked and haven’t got one. Not like I was talking bad about his products for someone not to believe me lmao.... I’m on his tmt , drol, Proviron right now. But don’t get me wrong I wasn’t bashing his lab I just would like to track my order cause I work out of town and don’t want it sitting in mailbox or by door for multiple days I’m sure that is enough reason to ask
    He’s meaning why don’t you introduce yourself rather than just coming here to ask for tracking. If you have been a member at meso for any amount of time you will know how things are done.

Calm down and think about things first. no one said a thing about you putting the gear down, but your first post should be in the introduction section.

I have before it was my first post over a year ago when I joined.

I have before it was my first post over a year ago when I joined.
    Well it disappeared then. You have 3 post here all of them are in this thread.

I just did another one man, sorry thought I swore I did, on many pages and glad to get some knowledge over here also.

I just did another one man, sorry thought I swore I did, on many pages and glad to get some knowledge over here also.
    No worries. Just wanted to clear up what mick was meaning. Obviously we don’t want anyone having to deal with an issue that will make them leave a negative review, but we welcome them just the same as a positive. I didn’t want you to think he was putting you down for that. We do our best to truly take care of the members.

Understandable for sure, I wasnít even thinking I seen this post and I was like damn let me just see if the rep would know before I just keep sending emails. Thanks again I know many times labs get busy and sometimes miss an email

Understandable for sure, I wasn’t even thinking I seen this post and I was like damn let me just see if the rep would know before I just keep sending emails. Thanks again I know many times labs get busy and sometimes miss an email
    Dyle seems to be a pretty good source. I’m sure they will handle things and if not feel free to let me know.

Yes Dyel is a solid source and will handle things. I'm wondering how many business days it has been since funds were received as this guy says he ordered last week. Pretty shitty move to make a post like that given the time period.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Dyle seems to be a pretty good source. Iím sure they will handle things and if not feel free to let me know.

Just going to wait it out, all good things about him so Iím sure it will come. On good note I been on his tmt and drol for two weeks now and I can feel it heavy lol. Had great work out this am and the awesome night sweats. Sleep had been pretty bad witch is normal for me on tren but hopefully the Proviron helps with some sides. So far so good some pip but nothing to bad, but also on a mix compound tmt with prop so some pip is normal. He did great job with packaging it with first order also