Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Wow some "Crazy" prices!!
    And the gear is rather good as well.

For the remainder of july i will be running the 15% off as an intro promo for the U.S Domestic line.

Interesting difference the way a new lab is treated here vs the way Meso handles it. At Meso its like a contest to degrade the new guy and make them jump threw hoops. Here its like Hi nice to meet ya, nice list, nice prices lol. Whole bunch of mesos guy apparently just got took by some new ugl they put threw the ringer and he passed their investigative protocols. They were lovin this dude. I have no idea what actually occurred maybe he scammed them or maybe some shit just went down. My thought is a ugl is like your wife she could be the greatest for 20 years and then turn into a total monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Interesting difference the way a new lab is treated here vs the way Meso handles it. At Meso its like a contest to degrade the new guy and make them jump threw hoops. Here its like Hi nice to meet ya, nice list, nice prices lol. Whole bunch of mesos guy apparently just got took by some new ugl they put threw the ringer and he passed their investigative protocols. They were lovin this dude. I have no idea what actually occurred maybe he scammed them or maybe some shit just went down. My thought is a ugl is like your wife she could be the greatest for 20 years and then turn into a total monster.
    I loved it at meso for many years and it just got old having to be careful what you said no matter if you had proof or not. I’ll let you in on a secret though the ones busting the most ass over there are usually the ones pushing a lab in private. The last time I was over there I called one of them out for it and they tried to say I was lying lol, so I posted up some proof and left them to think about it.

Morale of the story is don’t always believe what you see on forums and don’t believe all sources are bad. If you decide to run a lab do it with pride and I promise if you get bad gear from someone here we will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Were different forum here broski ...we dont harrass our labs unless they dont treat members rite ....we try to let only proven labs on with good reputations and a history .....CS has reputation and a history I actually was told by a long time member/friend on another board that there gear was good ...

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Were different forum here broski ...we dont harrass our labs unless they dont treat members rite ....we try to let only proven labs on with good reputations and a history .....CS has reputation and a history I actually was told by a long time member/friend on another board that there gear was good ...
    I rather like to start out on a good terms my self 😊

Nice prices and 15% off wow!

What carrier oil is used?

Thankyou. MCT

For the guys who have been trying us out big thankyou.Running the 15% off rest of july guys so jump on this

Almost end of july fellas.Promo ends for 15% off.But that being said we are about to add the oral to the domestic list and some other goodies being added to the list as well that i know will be appreiciated greatly.

4 days left to the 15% off promo fellas.Hope everyone has had a good week.