Apex Peptides

There's gotta be more than me

Who else gets royally freaked out by trying a new pin site? I've only done glutes and quads but decided to add deltoids and vg into my regiment. So I got new 26g 5/8 pins for my delts. I get all set up and I'm shaking like a bitch and just can't seem to make the pin. After like 5 minutes of calling myself a bitch, to my face out loud in the mirror amongst other motivating shit, I still pussied out and went back to the quads. I'll try again next pin lol.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    Who else gets royally freaked out by trying a new pin site? I've only done glutes and quads but decided to add deltoids and vg into my regiment. So I got new 26g 5/8 pins for my delts. I get all set up and I'm shaking like a bitch and just can't seem to make the pin. After like 5 minutes of calling myself a bitch, to my face out loud in the mirror amongst other motivating shit, I still pussied out and went back to the quads. I'll try again next pin lol.
    I've personally got to find(start using diff areas like VG for instance ) but Shoulder's , Easy Peasy, just keep it to 1" or less, I have buried 1" 1/2 b4 but not necessary 1"-1 1/4 is fine , leand unuff you can slin.pin em' & save alot of scar tissue build up.

Ince you get it, they are easy , I get a little shaky trying to hit the rears but it's more or less a flexibility thing, or "Clen"
    Lol...! A tad shaky (don't try pinning when on Clean, or at least if it's got ya wired )

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    I've personally got to find(start using diff areas like VG for instance ) but Shoulder's , Easy Peasy, just keep it to 1" or less, I have buried 1" 1/2 b4 but not necessary 1"-1 1/4 is fine , leand unuff you can slin.pin em' & save alot of scar tissue build up.

Ince you get it, they are easy , I get a little shaky trying to hit the rears but it's more or less a flexibility thing, or "Clen"
    Lol...! A tad shaky (don't try pinning when on Clean, or at least if it's got ya wired )

'Size'
    Thanks for the vote of confidence bro lol. I'm 6' 185 and 12% bf so I'm pretty lean. I use 1.5" for glutes, 1" for quads and I got the 5/8 for delts. I'll use the 1" for VG when I get the balls to try it lol. Thanks for the tip on Clen too Haha.

Funny just got my 5/8 needles from Amazon today. Very same thought process as yours. Glutes were pretty easy, no pip or anything. But the first 6 or so quad shots had some definite pip.Was sore for days and very stiff. Post up how it goes I would be curious about the pip. I have heard some people say delts are better than quads. Personally I do not no if I will ever be as casual as some of these guys about the injections.

I use to always rotate from glutes Delta quads till I watched a video on rxmuscle and Dave palumbo said there was a lot of issues with pinning yours quads so I've stopped the quads he actually recommended the thick part of your lats and I've been doing that for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I use to always rotate from glutes Delta quads till I watched a video on rxmuscle and Dave palumbo said there was a lot of issues with pinning yours quads so I've stopped the quads he actually recommended the thick part of your lats and I've been doing that for a while.
    I will check out that lat vid. Sounds promising. I could not find the Palumbo vid. The ones I did find there was a helper giving the shot.

Never had an issue with any injection. Just never been afraid of needles and I trust myself

Vg is a nice spot that can hold 3ml no problem and is pretty painless until you fuck up and than be ready for some pain . Once you figure that one out it is simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Vg is a nice spot that can hold 3ml no problem and is pretty painless until you fuck up and than be ready for some pain . Once you figure that one out it is simple.
    Yeah man im pretty sure I could put 4-4.5cc in mine no problem. I've put 3.5 easily. I don't use anything over 1" pins. And I mostly use 25g, 28g, and 31g and all my oils flow through them with ease

Thanks for all the input guys. I don't think it's a fear of needles as I've never in my life have been but it's always the "what if I fuck up" factor in my mind. I've only had 2 pins in my quads that I screwed up and only 2 in my glutes too. Passed through vains and nerves a couple of times but that's about it. Not much pip for me either. I think it's just the new spot thing. I'm going to try my delt again tomorrow.