Apex Peptides

First Go At 19-nors

Planning my fall/winter cycle and wanted to see how this sounded. I have never used any 19-nors or short esters before. This is what I had in mind thus far.

Weeks 1 - 10
    NPP 100mg EOD

Weeks 1-12
    Test Prop 150mg EOD
    Proviron 25mg/day
    Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
    Cabergoline 0.25mg EOD

Weeks 6-12
    Aanavar - 50mg e/d

250iu HCG 2x a week for 2 weeks leading into PCT

PCT: 7 days after last Test Prop Injection
    Week 1: Nolva 40mg/daily; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day) (20mg taken twice per day)
    Week 2-4: Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
    Week 5-7: Nolva 20mg/day

All thoughts, critiques, and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers!

I don’t really think you need pct for 7 weeks or clomid at 100mg from week 2-4, but you know your body better than us. If you ran that before then I would probably just stick with it. Other than that it looks good. Npp will work just fine at that mg.

Normally I just do:
    Week 1: Nolva 40mg/daily; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day) (20mg taken twice per day)
    Week 2-4: Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 50mg/day

Would that still suffice? I've done as much research as I can but many people say 19-nors are an entirely different class of drug, I guess I was worried about recovery for the first time, also I'll be the dreaded three oh when I do this cycle, haven't been shut down since I was 27.

Quote Originally Posted by picholas View Post
    Normally I just do:
    Week 2-4: Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 50mg/day

Would that still suffice? I've done as much research as I can but many people say 19-nors are an entirely different class of drug, I guess I was worried about recovery for the first time, also I'll be the dreaded three oh when I do this cycle, haven't been shut down since I was 27.
    That would work fine. 90% of the stuff on these forums are from people that have no clue and just listen to other people that just as clueless. The biggest worry with 19nor compounds are while on cycle. I’m not saying the other protocol is wrong... I am just saying the other way is just fine.

I am a big fan of putting no chemicals more than necessary into my body.

I'll stay with the less harsh one I've been doing. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by picholas View Post
    I am a big fan of putting no chemicals more than necessary into my body.

I'll stay with the less harsh one I've been doing. Thanks.
    No worries. If you need anything else feel free to ask... we try to help each other the best we can.

Appreciate it, at the end of the day it's all about harm reduction. Like the atmosphere here a lot.

Tbh I've never run a 19nor (Tren is in my next cycle though) but I've done my fair amount of research on them and have a buddy that strictly has been using test/tren for the last 3 years. After talking with him about my cycle plans, mine also included Caber, he did warn me to be careful with Caber and to take the least amount required as you're just trying to manage sides, not destroy your hormone levels. The half life on Caber if I recall is like 65 hours so 2.5 days give or take. Some guys say .25mg every 3 days is the norm but you'll have to feel it out I guess. Someone on here was experiencing some Galactorrhea (milk leaking from the nipples) and he upped his dose to .50mg 3 times a week for about 2 weeks and that took care of the lactating but he did experience some sides from that high of dose.

I have never had the need for caber and I have ran a bunch of Tren and Deca /npp. No harm in having it on hand but most people don’t need it.