Apex Peptides

AAS for performance?

Okay so I've been bodybuilding for 15 years competed a handful of times just to set a goal and meet it but I do lawncare for a living mowing weedeating some tree work and I don't know what it is but 3 4 hours in I'm dead and wanna drop this is my 5th year doing it and I've never had this problem. So I guess what I'm getting at is I know that some things are better for endurance and help you recover but I never really needed something to be strictly performance based so I'm wondering if you guys had to hit it hard in 110 degree weather day in and day out 12 hours a day would there be a stack you would run for endurance and recovery?

Equipoise is well known for endurance.
    I am feeling mine kick in and the endurance is going up weekly.
    Tbol is another good one known for endurance.
    Hmmmm...
    Maybe a small dose of Deca for your joints since you're probably laboring pretty hard.
    I don't know what kind of mgs you're comfortable with?
    400-500 test
    200-300deca
    600-800 eq
    would be very nice for a cycle with endurance, great gains, and minimal sides considering everything is in order with your test/estrogen.

Test e, low dose like 125 to 150mg a week. Recovery. Endurance would be Clen or Winstrol or even Gw1516 along with over the counter beta alanine 3gs twice daily drank-mix with something

This is my first summer not being on any kind of cycle I've been off for a full year. I guess I cycled for so long I didn't realize how much it was doing for my endurance and recovery. Last summer I didn't even wake up sore one time and I rarely got tired. I'm pretty sure last summer I was running a gm of test cypWkly ,800 eq wkly,50 Winny daily, and proviron. I also ran 3iu gh twice a day. Guess it had been so long I took it for granted cause I can't hardly move some days. Shit works a lot more than u think lol. Thanks guys