Apex Peptides

Specific schedule? Or go off what's not sore?

My biggest thoughts recently are whether or not im not being strict enough with my lifting schedule. I hate feeling like saying "oh Monday is always chest day." And "Friday is always Leg Day." I feel like it's better to go off whatever body part(s) are not sore because sometimes u cant help but taking a day off for unforseen reasons.
    I was wondering other people's thoughts on this?

You want to give the muscle group trained about 72hrs before training it again to ensure recovery...remember we grow during the rest phase. I like the scheduled routine myself and if I'm forced to miss a day I just roll with the next group I'm suppose to train.

Hey Mello! How long have you been at it? Sometimes its best to take a few days to an entire week of. You will be surprised when you go back into the gym that your a lot stronger. During the time off you can switch up your workout routine. I might also offer that on your last week before you take time off do a burnout for each muscle group, this way it shocks the muscles into responding better. I call this "The wakeup call". So, burnout each muscle, take a week off and switchup your routine so when you go back its not the same ole same ole. Hope this helps!

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

Personally, I have found to give my muscle groups the most rest, I do PUSH, PULL LEGS, PUSH PULL then "rest days" with stretching. Typically, as it was said earlier, a solid 48 to 72 hours is required for most people to recover, even if you feel like you don't need it. Plus this schedule gives me an opportunity to work different muscles within those muscle groups with different exercise so I don't get bored as all hell with repetition.

Schedule is probably the way to go. Otherwise you might tend to skip bodyparts you don't like as much. Days off are needed as said above but one again the schedule should generally dictate theses days. Otherwise you might start skipping days and days lead to weeks. Seen a lot of people start like gangbusters(overtraining) and then they stop coming. If your relatively new to the gym try to make it enjoyable. It is a lifestyle, after awhile you will find your day is just not complete without your workout. Good habits can be as addictive as bad ones. Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomuscle View Post
    My biggest thoughts recently are whether or not im not being strict enough with my lifting schedule. I hate feeling like saying "oh Monday is always chest day." And "Friday is always Leg Day." I feel like it's better to go off whatever body part(s) are not sore because sometimes u cant help but taking a day off for unforseen reasons.
    I was wondering other people's thoughts on this?
    Sounds like your takin the enjoyment and fun out of your hobby.lol.....you looking to compete ? If not make your schedule up bro have fun and enjoy your workout .....make up goals you will reach ....Im that guy that works out cause I love it and enjoy it!!...if dont wanna do back I dont I put it off till the next day fuck it!!...

Dont take the fun/enjoyment out of your hobby bro
    Last edited by twisted; 07-07-2018 at 09:40 PM.

I recently went from splits to a full body routine, that way also if you miss a day your not missing a muscle group until the next go around