Apex Peptides
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    I am pretty sure I have had the same happened to me before and it freaked me out as well. The issue is the way the needle goes in. I have found it easier to go at an angle rather than straight in. I feel like it gets to the muscle better for me.
    I'm really scared to try it on the other one now lol. I'm gonna give this one some time and watch it for another week or so then maybe I'll hit the other one with a longer pin and try a different angle as well.

Last post here was like 2 weeks ago but I figured I'd give the other pec a go. I tried a different technique with a longer pin and it went much smoother this time. Nothing like the other one. I'm glad to decided to do it again because I really needed to add this new spot into the rotations

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Last post here was like 2 weeks ago but I figured I'd give the other pec a go. I tried a different technique with a longer pin and it went much smoother this time. Nothing like the other one. I'm glad to decided to do it again because I really needed to add this new spot into the rotations
    Cool, sometimes you just work at it alittle bit. Did quads the other day and them bitches still get a little sore. Glutes and delts are my most pain free locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Cool, sometimes you just work at it alittle bit. Did quads the other day and them bitches still get a little sore. Glutes and delts are my most pain free locations.
    Man I can't pin glutes. No matter what I do, I always get a small hematoma. Sucks because it's super painless otherwise. My ass just doesn't like stuff being stuck in it!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Man I can't pin glutes. No matter what I do, I always get a small hematoma. Sucks because it's super painless otherwise. My ass just doesn't like stuff being stuck in it!
    Lol. For some reason this go around, every time I hit my right glute I bleed like a stuck pig after pulling the needle out. Never used to do that. Kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Lol. For some reason this go around, every time I hit my right glute I bleed like a stuck pig after pulling the needle out. Never used to do that. Kinda annoying.
    Dude the very last time I pinned my glute, it was the right cheek and everything seemed super smooth. I pulled out the pin and sprayed down the mirror with so much blood it was ridiculous lmao. I was like yep, that's a wrap. *hands up* DONE!

I stick with quads, glutes and delts. Lats if i have someone to do it for me cuz i cant reach. Quads seem to get more sore than anywhere else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswole1 View Post
    I stick with quads, glutes and delts. Lats if i have someone to do it for me cuz i cant reach. Quads seem to get more sore than anywhere else though.
    Seems like my quads always get sore as well, and the other week hit my first nerve. Whole leg twitched I almost fell off the toilet, honestly it was so fast it kinda scared me. And I am with you on lats, doesn't hurt but I cant keep my arm off my chest so my breathing has got the needle moving all over the pace.

I hit my quad with tren base the other day and nicked a vein and this was terrible. U felt like i was gonna die. Worst tren cough ever i had to lie down cuz i was sweating so bad and my heart was pumping out of my chest

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswole1 View Post
    I hit my quad with tren base the other day and nicked a vein and this was terrible. U felt like i was gonna die. Worst tren cough ever i had to lie down cuz i was sweating so bad and my heart was pumping out of my chest
    Been there before. No Bueno!!!