Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    The only place I havenít pinned is my lats, Iíve pinned everything else, even pinned my calves, but only once and that was a mistake haha., my favorite is delts, and triceps, pinning biceps sucks but you do get a nice swollen arm (in a good way)which lasts about a week.
    I use 1 inch 25 gauge for everything.
    Damn 1 inch needle in delts seemsa little much. You must have some big ass delts. Do you go in at 90 degrees or angle?

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Damn 1 inch needle in delts seemsa little much. You must have some big ass delts. Do you go in at 90 degrees or angle?
    It all depends, sometimes I angle sometimes staight in, you would be surprised how deep the muscle goes, 1 inch is really nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    quads and calves are my go to (because I can reach them with both hands and see everything I am doing without twisting).
    If I have a helper (my lady has become a glute injection expert haha) then it is glutes for sure for bigger pins like 3cc, and side/rear delts also get in the rotation when needed for 1 to 1.5cc.
    Lats work when I am pressed to need another spot (like tren-ace ED when I was already running the two main pins in glutes, carnitine in quads etc etc).

But what I still can not figure out in the ventrogluteal (VC); even on pics etc I am not sure where they are pinning.
    My next spot to try is the ventrogluteal. I have watched probably near 50 videos and researched every IM literature I can get my hands on for the spot. I saw a really good dia**** just a few days ago. I'll try to find it and post it up for you. I'm pretty confident on the spot, just have to get the nuts to try it.

Theres 3 markers to look for. Feel the front of your hip, just under your obliques in line with the knee. Then feel for the greater trochanter, it's the racquetball size bone to the outside of your hip typically near in line with the top 3rd of your ass cheek. Then feel for the iliac Crest, which is the largest round bone that travels directly under your obliques. If you follow the shape of the bone from the front of your hip, you should be able to feel the entire Crest. Those are all the bone markers.

Now for the muscle markers. This works for both sides but to explain it easier I'll use left and right designations. Stand on your left leg. Place your right foot on top of your left foot and keep weight off of the right leg. Now flex your hip muscle of your right leg. If you feel with your hand near the middle of the bone markers we talked about, think of the bone markers as a triangle, you'll feel the muscle flex into a tight ball. That's the ventrogluteal muscle.

We'll say the shot is going in your right VG. Now that you have all of the markers and the muscle location, have your woman place her palm of her left hand directly on the great trochanter of your right leg with her middle finger pointed straight up to the iliac Crest. So her left thumb should be to the front of your leg. Tell her to spread her index finger away from the rest of her fingers towards her thumb. Right between the middle knuckle of her middle finger and the middle knuckle of her index finger is the injection site. You should be able to flex your hip like you did before and feel the VG muscle flex right in that spot.

That's the best description I can possibly give bro. Use a 1" pin for the injection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    My next spot to try is the ventrogluteal. I have watched probably near 50 videos and researched every IM literature I can get my hands on for the spot. I saw a really good dia**** just a few days ago. I'll try to find it and post it up for you. I'm pretty confident on the spot, just have to get the nuts to try it.

Theres 3 markers to look for. Feel the front of your hip, just under your obliques in line with the knee. Then feel for the greater trochanter, it's the racquetball size bone to the outside of your hip typically near in line with the top 3rd of your ass cheek. Then feel for the iliac Crest, which is the largest round bone that travels directly under your obliques. If you follow the shape of the bone from the front of your hip, you should be able to feel the entire Crest. Those are all the bone markers.

Now for the muscle markers. This works for both sides but to explain it easier I'll use left and right designations. Stand on your left leg. Place your right foot on top of your left foot and keep weight off of the right leg. Now flex your hip muscle of your right leg. If you feel with your hand near the middle of the bone markers we talked about, think of the bone markers as a triangle, you'll feel the muscle flex into a tight ball. That's the ventrogluteal muscle.

We'll say the shot is going in your right VG. Now that you have all of the markers and the muscle location, have your woman place her palm of her left hand directly on the great trochanter of your right leg with her middle finger pointed straight up to the iliac Crest. So her left thumb should be to the front of your leg. Tell her to spread her index finger away from the rest of her fingers towards her thumb. Right between the middle knuckle of her middle finger and the middle knuckle of her index finger is the injection site. You should be able to flex your hip like you did before and feel the VG muscle flex right in that spot.

That's the best description I can possibly give bro. Use a 1" pin for the injection.
    Huge shout out and thank you to @Rreign for all the details and help.
    That is what a community is all about and I greatly appreciate you taking the time out to give these details and PM me with more help/details.
    Thanks brother!

Quote Originally Posted by RThoads View Post
    Huge shout out and thank you to @Rreign for all the details and help.
    That is what a community is all about and I greatly appreciate you taking the time out to give these details and PM me with more help/details.
    Thanks brother!
    You got it man. That's EXACTLY what community is all about. M&S is by far one of the best for support, advice, help, etc. I'm just glad to be part of it and be able to help a bro out.

TrainerGuy Did you ever try a 5/8 or 3/4 needle for your delts?

You got it man. That's EXACTLY what community is all about. M&S is by far one of the best for support, advice, help, etc. I'm just glad to be part of it and be able to help a bro out.
    I will second that. I used to hang(lurk) at another site and the difference is night and day. I just knew not everyone on AAS were assholes.

I will second that. I used to hang(lurk) at another site and the difference is night and day. I just knew not everyone on AAS were assholes.
    Hahaha. My buddy has been using a Test/Tren cycle for the last 6 years. That's all he uses. Ever. He is the nicest, most calm, down to earth guy that I know. After knowing him for many years, I began to think that most people were just like him. I've learned that it's mostly true lol. You have your assholes, but in a good community, they will get outed and put in there place real quick. As a side note, he is also the reason that I'm a huge believer that it's the person, not the compound that is the asshole.

Hahaha. My buddy has been using a Test/Tren cycle for the last 6 years. That's all he uses. Ever. He is the nicest, most calm, down to earth guy that I know. After knowing him for many years, I began to think that most people were just like him. I've learned that it's mostly true lol. You have your assholes, but in a good community, they will get outed and put in there place real quick. As a side note, he is also the reason that I'm a huge believer that it's the person, not the compound that is the asshole.
    Learning a lot myself lol. On a side note pinned delts this morning, was pleasantly surprised. About as close to painless as glutes and a lot easier to reach. Only negative I could see was the amount you could pin was a lot less than glutes.

Learning a lot myself lol. On a side note pinned delts this morning, was pleasantly surprised. About as close to painless as glutes and a lot easier to reach. Only negative I could see was the amount you could pin was a lot less than glutes.

Yeah that's the only downside I see in delts. That's why as soon as I get back in, I'm going for the vg first thing!

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    I have spot injected nearly everywhere....glute, quads, hams, delts, lats, trap, calves....I think the spot I have yet to try is my pecs and abs.
    My Pecs scare the shit out of me! Lol
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    My Pecs scare the shit out of me! Lol
    Pec were a little more painful than delts or glutes but not as bad as quads. First couple times doing quads I was sore as f^&* for 3 or four days. Pecs had almost no pip. Delts had none.