Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks for that article Rreign

@Rreign what do you think about my E2 levels being 18, i was thinking i needed to raise them.

They are a bit low and crashed e2 levels make you feel way worse than elevated for sure. They aren't crashed yet though so I would probably just wait a bit to introduce your AI again. Maybe try going off your AI, sorry I can't remember which one you were using, until your next blood draw if it isn't too far away.

Edit. I just went back and saw you were using Aromasin at 12.5mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    They are a bit low and crashed e2 levels make you feel way worse than elevated for sure. They aren't crashed yet though so I would probably just wait a bit to introduce your AI again. Maybe try going off your AI, sorry I can't remember which one you were using, until your next blood draw if it isn't too far away.
    I have only taken 12.5mg of aromasin yesterday thinking my E2 was high but turned ou it wasn't. Next bloods im thinking 2 or 3 weeks and will be overlapping test c with test p

Yeah I would say to stay the course then. The Test P is probably going to be give or take about 10 to 12 days from your last pin to be gone from your system. Contrary to popular belief, there's no downtime to test "kicking in" I mean within a few hours your receptors are already grabbing up the test.

As for your e2... How do you feel with your e2 that low? Is it placebo because now you know its low or has it been causing you to feel a certain way?

Been feeling more emotional and having trouble with erections, even though my test levels are in the mid 900.
    Yeah I would say to stay the course then. The Test P is probably going to be give or take about 10 to 12 days from your last pin to be gone from your system. Contrary to popular belief, there's no downtime to test "kicking in" I mean within a few hours your receptors are already grabbing up the test.

As for your e2... How do you feel with your e2 that low? Is it placebo because now you know its low or has it been causing you to feel a certain way?

Had my endo appointment and dr prescribed me test c, I'm some what on the happy side but he only wants me to do 75mg a week. Of course I'll spilt that dose twice a week but don't like the 75mg a week. I'm currently doing 150mg a week and made hime aware of this but he still wants to drop it to 75mg for the next 3 months then go re-test bloods. The purpose of this is to completely get of test slowly and hopefully re-start my natural levels. He also said i would not need any pct or hcg as he has done this before with other patients... That im not so sure about.

That sounds like good news to me. I don't know about the part of weaning you off test completely though. I don't know your use history but its possible that your natural levels may not fully recover ever. I hope it works out for you either way though man. Either your natural levels recover and you don't need exo test or you get made legal and get a prescription. Either way sounds like a win to me.

Side note on my end.... My endo appt got pushed to almost November. I tried to go to a urologist instead and that appt is in February. Looks like I'm going at this alone for awhile.

That sounds like good news to me. I don't know about the part of weaning you off test completely though. I don't know your use history but its possible that your natural levels may not fully recover ever. I hope it works out for you either way though man. Either your natural levels recover and you don't need exo test or you get made legal and get a prescription. Either way sounds like a win to me.

Side note on my end.... My endo appt got pushed to almost November. I tried to go to a urologist instead and that appt is in February. Looks like I'm going at this alone for awhile.
    Wow bad news, so are you going to continue with pct?

I decided to just go ahead and get back on a low dose. Taking 62.5mg Sust every 3.5 days right now. I'll probably switch to a straight enanthate in a few weeks. This PCT was rough to say the least. I just couldnt get my shit to level out any. Bloods should be back by next week but the way I felt there was no end in sight for that train wreck lol

You haven't been on pct to long so your levels should get back up pretty quick, its not a fun thing to get off test thats why I'm thinking about even trying to come of in the next couple months. Hope you start feeling better in the next week.
    I decided to just go ahead and get back on a low dose. Taking 62.5mg Sust every 3.5 days right now. I'll probably switch to a straight enanthate in a few weeks. This PCT was rough to say the least. I just couldnt get my shit to level out any. Bloods should be back by next week but the way I felt there was no end in sight for that train wreck lol

Thanks man. Well let us know how things go brother. I wish the best for you.