Apex Peptides

Primo - Save it for a cut or Lean Bulk

Iíve got some Primo burning a hole in my stash and I canít decide whether to jump on it my next cycle and use it for a lean bulk, or save it for a cut?!

I know any compound can be used for a cut or hulk and diet decides that, but also want to get the most of it. In my research Iíve seen some people saying using it on a bulk can be a waste, since it serves a great muscle sparing property when used on cuts.

My goal would be a very lean bulk. Maybe only 500 surplus on cals. Iíll be running it 16-20 weeks at 750-800, depending if I grab one more vial. Thinking of pairing it with var, which to means sounds like one hell of a cut cycle, but at the same time with proper diet I feel it could be a great lean bulk.

Interested to hear who has (lean) bulked on primo and how it went for you. All opinions welcome.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

In my opinion for you and how you do things you could use it for either. When you say you’re on a lean bulk you mean exactly that, so you could see results from it on a cut or a lean bulk. This is just me giving you my opinion, but if you wanted to use it for a bulk you could add something like npp or an oral like anadrol and even at a low mg see good muscle growth not just extra weight.

Now if you just want to run it alone with test and now other oils it will still work amazing for you. If you were one of these guys eating 6,000+ calories wanting to put on mass no matter I would save it for a cut, but I know you ain’t looking for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    In my opinion for you and how you do things you could use it for either. When you say youíre on a lean bulk you mean exactly that, so you could see results from it on a cut or a lean bulk. This is just me giving you my opinion, but if you wanted to use it for a bulk you could add something like npp or an oral like anadrol and even at a low mg see good muscle growth not just extra weight.

Now if you just want to run it alone with test and now other oils it will still work amazing for you. If you were one of these guys eating 6,000+ calories wanting to put on mass no matter I would save it for a cut, but I know you ainít looking for that.
    Sweet!! Yeah Iím thinking about adding an oral at the start. Possibly t bol, but I also told myself to stay away from orals for awhile haha. I also was toying around with the idea of adding some low dose deca to the cycle, but not sure if that would just be dumb. I mentioned this in another post, but I read an article about old school body building and the dude was talking about keeping his test lower. He said he never goes over 200mg. Now I plan to run my test at 250-300 but I still plan to keep it low. He had a cycle laid out where he ran deca and test at 200 and then primo higher at like 700.

Do you think deca with primo is a dumb idea since theyíd seem to be opposites, or on a lean bulk and keeping the deca low dose it could have some benefits? Iíve never ran deca. I didnít know if that low dose of deca 250-300 would be pointless tho and only really help the joints and if it would be bad to pair with primo. I saw you mention npp so wasnít sure. I know npp typically has less water so maybe thatís why you mentioned it, I just figure test, deca, primo e I could get away pinning 3cc twice a a week. And if I could keep the deca sides really low or non existent at that small dose but still get muscle growth benefits then Iíd contemplate trying it.

The only other research I could find on running the two together was from that idiot Dylan gemmeli (sp?) on isarms always pushing his YouTube channel so that kinda made me skeptical too if trying it out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Sweet!! Yeah I’m thinking about adding an oral at the start. Possibly t bol, but I also told myself to stay away from orals for awhile haha. I also was toying around with the idea of adding some low dose deca to the cycle, but not sure if that would just be dumb. I mentioned this in another post, but I read an article about old school body building and the dude was talking about keeping his test lower. He said he never goes over 200mg. Now I plan to run my test at 250-300 but I still plan to keep it low. He had a cycle laid out where he ran deca and test at 200 and then primo higher at like 700.

Do you think deca with primo is a dumb idea since they’d seem to be opposites, or on a lean bulk and keeping the deca low dose it could have some benefits? I’ve never ran deca. I didn’t know if that low dose of deca 250-300 would be pointless tho and only really help the joints and if it would be bad to pair with primo. I saw you mention npp so wasn’t sure. I know npp typically has less water so maybe that’s why you mentioned it, I just figure test, deca, primo e I could get away pinning 3cc twice a a week. And if I could keep the deca sides really low or non existent at that small dose but still get muscle growth benefits then I’d contemplate trying it.

The only other research I could find on running the two together was from that idiot Dylan gemmeli (sp?) on isarms always pushing his YouTube channel so that kinda made me skeptical too if trying it out haha.
    I agree with Achilles you take this serious and when you say lean bulk it'll be a lean bulk. I don't think you'll like deca bro, its a very watery compound. This being your first go with primo run it with test only so you can see how it works. Your over thinking this thing just stick to your plan. Only suggestion I have is if you wanting to lean bulk I would run primo at a 1000mgs...I know its expensive but you can get more as you go. You'll be much happier at the end.

If your really wanting to add other compounds run what I'm gonna run...primo/mast/test/tren lol. I've never added anything to a primo run but getting adventurous this time. The good thing is I'll drop the tren and mast after 8wks and the primo I'll continue on...just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I agree with Achilles you take this serious and when you say lean bulk it'll be a lean bulk. I don't think you'll like deca bro, its a very watery compound. This being your first go with primo run it with test only so you can see how it works. Your over thinking this thing just stick to your plan. Only suggestion I have is if you wanting to lean bulk I would run primo at a 1000mgs...I know its expensive but you can get more as you go. You'll be much happier at the end.
    Yeah thatís prolly smart move to just stick to primo. I was just very curious about low dose deca and not getting the watery sides possibly and if it would help with strict diet on a lean bulk.

And lmaooo about your tren and mast after saying stick to just primo. Def not going the tren/master route lmao.