Apex Peptides

New chest routine

Been lifting heavy and gaining strength in all major bench lifts. Was curious what you guys think would be a good chest routine. Currently doing chest on Monday’s flat, incline, some variation of decline and variations of flys. Have been doing that 12, 10, 6-8 reps for the heavier lifts. Typically lift real heavy one week a month to test near max. Need to confuse and switch up. Suggestions welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzousa View Post
    Been lifting heavy and gaining strength in all major bench lifts. Was curious what you guys think would be a good chest routine. Currently doing chest on Monday’s flat, incline, some variation of decline and variations of flys. Have been doing that 12, 10, 6-8 reps for the heavier lifts. Typically lift real heavy one week a month to test near max. Need to confuse and switch up. Suggestions welcome
    Are you going for strength or size?

I’m going to be going for strength as i have good size now.

I’m going to be going for strength as i have good size now.
    Right on man do you have a pro**** in mind your gonna run ?

My protocol is typicallly Flat bench incline decline and some variations of flys and overhead. Typically start with higher rep at first and work my way down woth about 3-4 sets

What weight are you using on bench mainly flat and incline?

All my body parts are different it's annoying.lol my traps like real heavy low reps, chest has always grown better doing 20 30 reps and just filling it with blood so I've never been able to run a regular pro**** I gotta do what each body part tells me can't just have a heavy week or light week. I know flat bench is a lot of form and technique more so than just the order of exercise. Good luck bro
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

My protocol is typicallly Flat bench incline decline and some variations of flys and overhead. Typically start with higher rep at first and work my way down woth about 3-4 sets
    It all depends on which lift your trying to gain strength on also.lets say it's flat bench.what I've found and I know everybody is different in how we respond to certain training,but when I train for meets I always incorporate linear periodization on all my lifts.so let's say you wanna dedicate 10 weeks to gain strength on those lifts take your end goal one rep max for any lift and just backtrack 10 weeks from there and start your percentages for x amount of sets and x amount of reps on whatever pro**** you wanna try.that way your just increasing weights in small increments week by week and it also will boost your confidence week by week.the mental confidence in my opinion is 90 percent of the lift.obviously strength plays a role also but that will come with time.and also be hitting the accessory work to build the supporting muscles to reach your goal.everybody will gain strength over time bro it's just putting in the work and the weight will come brotha.