Apex Peptides
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Haha! I 110% can relate (being "retired" myself). Getting my boys into MMA studies now. I want them to be diverse in discipline.
    My girls started out in taekwondo then they moved into boxing and Jiu-Jitsu, took them a while to fall in love with Jiu-Jitsu just because they spent months learning the basics but now that's all the talk about. My 5 year old snatches kids she's playing up and puts them in arm bars and triangles all the time it's hilarious because she's so small.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    My girls started out in taekwondo then they moved into boxing and Jiu-Jitsu, took them a while to fall in love with Jiu-Jitsu just because they spent months learning the basics but now that's all the talk about. My 5 year old snatches kids she's playing up and puts them in arm bars and triangles all the time it's hilarious because she's so small.
    Haha I love it. I started off teaching my kids arts I have studied for the last 30 years. Pencak Silat, Kojekimbo, Presas Arnis, Muay Thai and BJJ. Then my son started at this school that teaches Presas Arnis, Taekwondo and Hopkido. There's nothing that makes me more proud than to see my succeeding in Martial Arts.

Yea it's awesome I have all girls and at first It bummed me out because I played football and fought in mma and did bodybuilding shows which use to be mainly male sports but now UFC having women and all the different categories for girls in fitness/bodybuilding I love it it actually doesn't bother me not having a son I think 2 of my 4 girls will try to professionally compete in one or both sports so I excited as hell I can't wait till they get a little older and I can help them diet and train it motivates me to get back in top condition and pass it down to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    Haha I love it. I started off teaching my kids arts I have studied for the last 30 years. Pencak Silat, Kojekimbo, Presas Arnis, Muay Thai and BJJ. Then my son started at this school that teaches Presas Arnis, Taekwondo and Hopkido. There's nothing that makes me more proud than to see my succeeding in Martial Arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Yea it's awesome I have all girls and at first It bummed me out because I played football and fought in mma and did bodybuilding shows which use to be mainly male sports but now UFC having women and all the different categories for girls in fitness/bodybuilding I love it it actually doesn't bother me not having a son I think 2 of my 4 girls will try to professionally compete in one or both sports so I excited as hell I can't wait till they get a little older and I can help them diet and train it motivates me to get back in top condition and pass it down to them!
    I know the feelings you have bro. It makes you damn proud to see your kids move forward through life following a positive lifestyle and being interested in things that better themselves. I have 2 girls. They are older than my son is. Funny side story, I had the girls first and said well I guess this is what I'm gonna have because we only planned for 2 kids. I went in to schedule for my vasectomy and the doctor said he thought I was too young and gave me a bunch of reasons not to get snipped yet. Well less than a year later my wife got pregnant again and we had our boy. After that, I went and got my vasectomy finally. I'm still glad that doctor made me hold off.

Could someone put me in contact with Administration I need to remove a picture with faces in it and I can't seem to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Could someone put me in contact with Administration I need to remove a picture with faces in it and I can't seem to figure it out
    I had to delete the whole post hahaha. I donít know how you did it, but the picture didnít want to come off.

Lol, yeah I don't know what the hell happened but thanks brother I appreciate that

Happy birthday to my best friend. We had fun today hahaha.

[email protected]

+8617086521551

M&S Veteran
    The courts finally saw first hand how crazy my ex is, now there trying to help me get custody. Win win baby!

Been cleaning up my diet little by little... Today I noticed that I'm not only firmer but getting more vascular by the day. More steam to keep moving me forward!!!

Yes brother,im going through the same shit. It's so hard to get them from the mom. Mine actually just refused a test and failed another one,the fifth one. Still don't wanna give me my daughter,judge says he doesn't want to mess up the moms progress.lol.the system is a joke. I have passed four hair follicle test for them.Never failed. But anyway,rant over. Good luck bro.i wish u the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    The courts finally saw first hand how crazy my ex is, now there trying to help me get custody. Win win baby!
    Your avatar looks so cute man, it makes me feel cold in this hot summer.

[email protected]

+8617086521551

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Haha, that made me smile...! Too cute, jids are a blast.

Just don't know where the time has gone tho, my youngest 18 in January is 6'3" 238+ lbs , back at Football
    again this year.

I just miss the times watching my kids come up, some if the things they do, say..!

So innocent , & just want to pretend & be all grown up.

If they only knew, not to be in a rush.

Gotta love those kids, this reminds me of some.of the pretend things I used to do.

Hell , I used to put a collander over my head & I was Spidey. His laser strings could have been my web, lol..!

Great one..! 'Size'

I just walked into my son's room not 10 minutes ago and he has strings tied across everything he could possibly tie a string to. Looks like a giant spider web.

I said what the heck are you doing man? Without so much as a smile, in full character, he looks right at me dead in the eyes and says I'm a special ops guy dad! I have to get through all of these lasers to make it out of here alive!

Man, that shit cracked me up. All I could do was laugh and walk away while he completed his mission. Lmao
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SRhealth-Elaine View Post
    Your avatar looks so cute man, it makes me feel cold in this hot summer.
    I don't have an avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    I don't have an avatar?
    Maybe he meant to quote me. My avatar is pretty cute

Quote Originally Posted by snowman864 View Post
    Maybe he meant to quote me. My avatar is pretty cute
    Oh embrassed, yes it's yours! hahaha, it makes me laugh today!!
    Number one cute lol!

[email protected]

+8617086521551

This morning at 2am my stepson began the crucible. 54 hours of hell, A very intense challenge but on the other side of this obstacle lies title United States Marine. Thatís what makes me happy today

Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    This morning at 2am my stepson began the crucible. 54 hours of hell, A very intense challenge but on the other side of this obstacle lies title United States Marine. That’s what makes me happy today
    I went through the crucible back in 2003 man. It's tough but the reward of earning the title United States Marine is second to none. What's his MOS

I went through the crucible back in 2003 man. It's tough but the reward of earning the title United States Marine is second to none. What's his MOS
    Fox company 2070

Quote Originally Posted by Maj79 View Post
    Fox company 2070
    He went in under infantry. Wants to do recon. He scored a dam 89 on the asvab but since heís competed nationally in rifle complications he wants to try to become a sniper