Apex Peptides
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Someone heard of urticaria? Just feel better now, i'm happy about recoverying. May everyone good health!

Hi my post is not enough for a private message, but thank you for your warm greeting. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Nice shot,both of y'all.lol.
    Hi my post is not enough for a private message, but thank you for your warm greeting. lol

Nice kick! Looks like he likes doing it!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Haha! I 110% can relate (being "retired" myself). Getting my boys into MMA studies now. I want them to be diverse in discipline.
    My girls started out in taekwondo then they moved into boxing and Jiu-Jitsu, took them a while to fall in love with Jiu-Jitsu just because they spent months learning the basics but now that's all the talk about. My 5 year old snatches kids she's playing up and puts them in arm bars and triangles all the time it's hilarious because she's so small.
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    My girls started out in taekwondo then they moved into boxing and Jiu-Jitsu, took them a while to fall in love with Jiu-Jitsu just because they spent months learning the basics but now that's all the talk about. My 5 year old snatches kids she's playing up and puts them in arm bars and triangles all the time it's hilarious because she's so small.
    Haha I love it. I started off teaching my kids arts I have studied for the last 30 years. Pencak Silat, Kojekimbo, Presas Arnis, Muay Thai and BJJ. Then my son started at this school that teaches Presas Arnis, Taekwondo and Hopkido. There's nothing that makes me more proud than to see my succeeding in Martial Arts.

Yea it's awesome I have all girls and at first It bummed me out because I played football and fought in mma and did bodybuilding shows which use to be mainly male sports but now UFC having women and all the different categories for girls in fitness/bodybuilding I love it it actually doesn't bother me not having a son I think 2 of my 4 girls will try to professionally compete in one or both sports so I excited as hell I can't wait till they get a little older and I can help them diet and train it motivates me to get back in top condition and pass it down to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    Haha I love it. I started off teaching my kids arts I have studied for the last 30 years. Pencak Silat, Kojekimbo, Presas Arnis, Muay Thai and BJJ. Then my son started at this school that teaches Presas Arnis, Taekwondo and Hopkido. There's nothing that makes me more proud than to see my succeeding in Martial Arts.
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Yea it's awesome I have all girls and at first It bummed me out because I played football and fought in mma and did bodybuilding shows which use to be mainly male sports but now UFC having women and all the different categories for girls in fitness/bodybuilding I love it it actually doesn't bother me not having a son I think 2 of my 4 girls will try to professionally compete in one or both sports so I excited as hell I can't wait till they get a little older and I can help them diet and train it motivates me to get back in top condition and pass it down to them!
    I know the feelings you have bro. It makes you damn proud to see your kids move forward through life following a positive lifestyle and being interested in things that better themselves. I have 2 girls. They are older than my son is. Funny side story, I had the girls first and said well I guess this is what I'm gonna have because we only planned for 2 kids. I went in to schedule for my vasectomy and the doctor said he thought I was too young and gave me a bunch of reasons not to get snipped yet. Well less than a year later my wife got pregnant again and we had our boy. After that, I went and got my vasectomy finally. I'm still glad that doctor made me hold off.

Could someone put me in contact with Administration I need to remove a picture with faces in it and I can't seem to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    Could someone put me in contact with Administration I need to remove a picture with faces in it and I can't seem to figure it out
    I had to delete the whole post hahaha. I donít know how you did it, but the picture didnít want to come off.

Lol, yeah I don't know what the hell happened but thanks brother I appreciate that

Happy birthday to my best friend. We had fun today hahaha.