Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice bro,im definitely going to give that a try also. Sorry,yea I was ear hustling.

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Hi guys:

Sorry for this thread and I am trying for the longest time to get my delts to blow up nice and round...but no dice

Been doing front and side laterals, reverse pec deck flyes cable crossovers. Looking for some great suggestions

Here's a recent pic of me...haven't been on cycle for nearly 7 months but still train regularly.

Attachment 6238

Thanks!
    This will sound a little weird but it is awesome. Take a mid way heavy dumbbell and hold it straight up over your head with your elbow locked. Now you can either walk around, do lunges(my favorite), or do squats or box squats(like the box squats more).
    The way you have to stabilize the dumbell will make your delt(especially side delts) scream. This also works with holding a 45lb plate overhead with both arms
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service

Look up John Meadows dumbbell side swings and the different variations (bent over for rear delts, regular for side, and also prone on incline bench). They’re different but I love them. And that dude has ridiculous delts.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Great suggestions guys, thanks and will try these out tomorrow when it is arms day again.
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    My delts got big and round quick when I started using this routine by Lee priest that I read. Basically he did 5 sets of seated side lateral raises. He did a heavy enough weight that he could almost get parallel and he did reps until he could only raise it a quarter of the way off his hips so keep doing reps no matter how bad it burns even if it's only half way up then when u can just barely get it away from your body stop but it had to be to true failure. I did that for 3 months and my delts were like striated cannon balls. Good luck
    That's a chunk of my routine except I superset with front raises.I take about 30-40 second rest between sets when I am done I can barely use my arms for at least an hour lol.

Great suggestions and I had a great arm workout tonight and my delts are sore as fuck. Gonna keep pounding them on Monday as well so hopefully soon I can finally make my delts great again!
    Persistence is strength

Putting together a “Welcome to Planet Motherfucker” workout plan.

That song by Rob Zombie rocked my world!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    My delts got big and round quick when I started using this routine by Lee priest that I read. Basically he did 5 sets of seated side lateral raises. He did a heavy enough weight that he could almost get parallel and he did reps until he could only raise it a quarter of the way off his hips so keep doing reps no matter how bad it burns even if it's only half way up then when u can just barely get it away from your body stop but it had to be to true failure. I did that for 3 months and my delts were like striated cannon balls. Good luck
    Really like this suggestion

Anyone that lifts usually has decent front deltoid development but firing the medial head While overloaded requires more awareness and the continuous tension of heavy laterals and partials at Beginning of routine crushes delts

Partial presses (bottom half of rep range ) train body to fire medial delts while overloading them as well

Been trying out some of the suggestions posted here and yes they rock. In due time should be seeing more improvement in delts.

Thanks for the tips guys and keep them coming!
    Persistence is strength

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Been trying out some of the suggestions posted here and yes they rock. In due time should be seeing more improvement in delts.

Thanks for the tips guys and keep them coming!
    The chest and shoulder routines from John Meadows will wreck your shoulders every time man. It's all about ramping up volume to failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Really like this suggestion

Anyone that lifts usually has decent front deltoid development but firing the medial head While overloaded requires more awareness and the continuous tension of heavy laterals and partials at Beginning of routine crushes delts

Partial presses (bottom half of rep range ) train body to fire medial delts while overloading them as well
    Yep! Definitely gonna implement this! Sounds fun! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    The chest and shoulder routines from John Meadows will wreck your shoulders every time man. It's all about ramping up volume to failure.
    That sounds great and planning on doing more of this.
    Persistence is strength

Pushing to true failure is the key to creating new muscle growth period in my opinion!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504