Apex Peptides

1 Year on TRT, looking for doses to start first cycle

Been on TRT for 1 year. Looking to start my first cycle soon and would like some advice on doses. Here are my numbers...

Dose

• Test Cyp: 0.33ML (66MG) E3.5D
    • Anastrozole: 0.25MG E3.5D
    • HCG: 500iu E3.5D

Labs at trough

• Test Total: 1008
    • Test Free: 34.4
    • Estradiol: 33.8

I see the standard for a first cycle is T at 250MG E3.5D and Anastrozole at 0.25MG E3.5D. My Estradiol is unfortunately naturally high (it was even high in my initial pre-TRT bloods), hence the Anastrozole.

I seem to respond well to T. At 0.37ML (74MG) E3.5D my trough goes up to ~1400. Should I shoot for the standard 500MG/week to start or lower? Also, I see the standard is about 0.25MG E3.5D for Anastrozole. I'm already on that and my E2 is relatively high (I think?). Should I stick with this dose or increase slightly?

Can provide more data from latest blood work from June if necessary.

It’s hard to tell you what your estrogen will go up to by taking 500mg compared to what you take now considering your body has an issue with estrogen. I would say yes on the 500mg of test a week start off taking the anastrozole the same and go to every other day if needed. You can probably tell when your estrogen changes too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    It’s hard to tell you what your estrogen will go up to by taking 500mg compared to what you take now considering your body has an issue with estrogen. I would say yes on the 500mg of test a week start off taking the anastrozole the same and go to every other day if needed. You can probably tell when your estrogen changes too much.
    Would I be in danger of crashing my E2 taking 0.25MG EOD, or is it still too hard to know?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyNerd View Post
    Would I be in danger of crashing my E2 taking 0.25MG EOD, or is it still too hard to know?
    It is hard to know without you trying it if that makes sense. Even when you go to a doctor they have to try things to find out. No one will be able to just tell you the exact thing to do. I will say I know people that do fine on trt, but when they get in the 500 range estrogen becomes a problem, so there is definitely going to be a change for you. There is just no way to know exactly what your body will do till you try it.

Yeah, that does make sense. Thanks man!

Achilles always gets it right. As you already know since this is your 1st go with aas at a above TrT dose PLEASE get bloods done regularly and post any changes here so we can help keep you in-line with everything. You wouldnt want to impact anything either long term or permanent. Good luck my friend!

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Achilles always gets it right. As you already know since this is your 1st go with aas at a above TrT dose PLEASE get bloods done regularly and post any changes here so we can help keep you in-line with everything. You wouldnt want to impact anything either long term or permanent. Good luck my friend!
    Thanks! What would you say is a standard interval to get bloods for a newbie? 4-6 weeks?

The pro's will go every 4 weeks due to how much they use, stress on the body etc. A "regular" joe can easily get away with 6-8 provided the nutrition is on point, water intake (VERY important and more so if your taking orals) is on point and your taking OTC items to protect your organs. The 1st 2-3 cycles are the most important until you see how your body responds to each compound. This is a reason I recommend using short/fast acting esters, if you dont respond well to it and have to many sides you can replace it with something else. Since we naturally produce test you honestly cant go wrong with any test so a short ester here isn't completely needed.

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]