Apex Peptides

Discussion for cruise and blast?

I'd like to have a discussion about cruising and blasting. I've researched other forums and read articles all that I can. This board is full of some of the most knowledgeable people I've had the pleasure of being in company of. That said, I value your input.

Long story short, I had all the symptoms of low T, got bloodwork, doc said the bloodwork was "average" (338 T levels) but that didn't mean squat because we had no baseline for my test levels prior to that. So I've got an endo appt soon for HRT.

I know I'm going to end up on a blast and cruise lifestyle. So a few questions come to mind.

1. How in the hell does that work for bloods when the doc has you set up to be roughly around 1000ng and you know damn well that you're on a blast and your levels are gonna be 3 or 4 times that?

2. What's a good method for blast and cruise? Treat it like cycling (time on = time off) or is there some other legitimate method to follow?

3. Does changing esters, doses and compounds make a big difference on receptors from blast to blast or can you run the same cycles you've been running?

This is all an area I'm not very knowledgeable about. I'm typically cycle on and cycle off. I only cycle 2 times a year right now but if I'm already stuck on HRT I might up the ante a little bit but not at the cost of risking my own health.

1. You get always time a “cruise” around doc visits so that our numbers come back for the dose they put you on.

2. Time back on should always go by bloods and when you look healthy to go again. Don’t guess just cuz you’ve had “x” amount of weeks off. If you can’t afford bloods you shouldn’t be cycling in my opinion. You get one life. Health should be most important topic.

3. Switching esters never hurts but you can keep running what you normally have. Some say switching up sees better results to change it up on our body. Really personal preference.
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Thank you man. This is exactly the type of info I was hoping to get from this thread. I always get bloods before, during and after cycle right now. I also get vitals like blood pressure, heart rate, etc throughout cycle. I'm pretty anal about all of my stats so I'm on a good road for that. Thanks man.

I agree with this. I have always switched up esters and have improved my results. Shit I will do phases during my blast where if I’m running say test and deca, I will then switch to test and tren or something else. Also I will alter the doses. Your body is very smart and will increase levels of myostatin to keep you from growing