Apex Peptides

NPP or Tren cycle advice

Currently running a long test-EQ cycle where Iím finishing it with 400 mg/week of Tren Ace. I have absolutely loved this cycle but itís long. Iím 5 weeks on Tren gradually increasIng the weekly dose from 250 mg/week.

Itís been a good recomp cycle though. Iíll take a break and go back to TRT levels at the end of August. Will get bloods 10-12 weeks after and when good Iíll do another blast in December.

Looking to continue adding lean muscle mass and Iíve really handled tren well with only slight insomnia and weird dreams as sides. Iím thinking of trying NPP at 500 mg/week with test at 600 mg/week. So that I can run tren late next spring. Does that make sense or should I just stick with Tren on my next blast since Im doing ok on it?

I would run the npp and test. Give tren some time to get out of your system. At 250mg of tren you probably won’t see many sides at all, but get up past 500 on good tren and you won’t like it so much. Tren is like that chick all your friends have hooked up with... it’s ok to let her come over every now and then, but you don’t want to get attached.

Thanks. I like that analogy. Sounds about right. And yea, I was leaning towards NPP. Iíve been running test around 350 right now with the tren. Always saw that lower test helps to minimize tren sides. Is it similar for NPP. Was planning on running NPP at 500 with Test at 600.

Thanks again, definitely appreciate the advice.

Sharing this from a experienced AAS user (not my words):

Test/NPP + adding Masterone itís the same principle as the winny/anadrol combo. Masterone lowers shgb which increases your free test, then your NPP (or deca) raises your igf so all your calories are being utilized and nutrient partitioning is really taking place to its fullest. Itís why when most discover that combo they tend to give up Tren to a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by picholas View Post
    Sharing this from a experienced AAS user (not my words):

Test/NPP + adding Masterone itís the same principle as the winny/anadrol combo. Masterone lowers shgb which increases your free test, then your NPP (or deca) raises your igf so all your calories are being utilized and nutrient partitioning is really taking place to its fullest. Itís why when most discover that combo they tend to give up Tren to a degree.
    Thanks! Iíll look into adding masteron into the mix. Iíve seen the combination before just never an explanation of the ďwhyĒ.

No problem, it's nice knowing the reason for the compounds before throwing them into the mix. Have to appreciate other people's trial and error using their body to figure this shit out.

I'll be running it myself in December, done with long esters for now, the time on = time off is killer especially after PCT. If you start it before me let me know how it goes but it looks like were both looking at the same month lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldBeardGuy View Post
    I’m thinking of trying NPP at 500 mg/week with test at 600 mg/week.
    Thinking about running something similar myself in December too (400/test and 350/NPP; maybe throw some Winny at the end). I'd be interested to hear how it goes; maybe I'll bump the dosage. First time with NPP, so I figured I'd start low and could always increase.

How long of a blast are you planning?

Quote Originally Posted by Jc1980 View Post
    Thinking about running something similar myself in December too (400/test and 350/NPP; maybe throw some Winny at the end). I'd be interested to hear how it goes; maybe I'll bump the dosage. First time with NPP, so I figured I'd start low and could always increase.

How long of a blast are you planning?
    Thatís a good approach. Start low for first 1-2 weeks and then gradually increase it until you find your sweet spot. I was thinking of running it at 500 mg/week because I read somewhere to dose it at 2 mg/pound of body weight and I weigh 250 lbs. Iíll probably start it at 400 though just to see how it feels. Been reading a lot of good things about NPP.

I was going to run it for 10-12 weeks. Iíve decided to switch from long esters and 16-week blasts to shorter esters and shorter more focused blasts. At 43 years old IĎm on TRT so 8-12 week blasts followed by 8-12 week cruises sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldBeardGuy View Post
    I was going to run it for 10-12 weeks. I’ve decided to switch from long esters and 16-week blasts to shorter esters and shorter more focused blasts. At 43 years old I‘m on TRT so 8-12 week blasts followed by 8-12 week cruises sounds good.
    I'm 37 and on Trt. I'm using the same approach. Did a few test-only blasts (12-16 weeks). Now I'm switching to 8-10 week blasts with shorter esters (and maybe some orals mixed in).