Apex Peptides
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    I always test at 24 hours after the 2nd pin of the 4th week. Theres no real science behind that other than the 4 week mark and the 24hr after last pin. The 2nd pin is just preference because it always falls around mid week for me and that's easier on my schedule to get bloods than on a Monday.
    If youíre splitting pins of test cyp/enth (say Monday/ Thursday) you wanna get bloods pulled 48 hours after not 24. So I pull Wednesday morning after the Monday pin because I donít think you can pull on Saturday after the Thursday one.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    If you’re splitting pins of test cyp/enth (say Monday/ Thursday) you wanna get bloods pulled 48 hours after not 24. So I pull Wednesday morning after the Monday pin because I don’t think you can pull on Saturday after the Thursday one.
    I'm gonna be frank here and say that it doesn't matter that much. 4 weeks in and your blood serum levels are already going to be leveled and peaked or peaking. Whether its 24 or 48 isn't going to make much of a difference. Especially since an enanthate ester has a half life of 10 days and cypionate has a half life of 12 days, if you pinned on Thursday and got bloods Monday I'm sure that you wouldn't know or notice a difference. My opinion is that we just all follow these "rules," within reason, to try to be as accurate as possible. Hell, recently on this board I was shown medical studies of different esters just days after a single pin and they showed significantly elevated blood serum levels of the compound. Not trying to make an argument out of it, just sharing my own findings and opinions on the matter.

Nsane's summer blast!

Your levels will be skewed pulling 24hrs after a pin so if your looking for accurate dosing itís 48hrs after you pin and your levels will be at least 5x the total weekly dose. So if your doing them for personal reasons itís all good but if your doing them to show the sponsors is legit you have to follow the protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Your levels will be skewed pulling 24hrs after a pin so if your looking for accurate dosing it’s 48hrs after you pin and your levels will be at least 5x the total weekly dose. So if your doing them for personal reasons it’s all good but if your doing them to show the sponsors is legit you have to follow the protocol.
    Thanks bro that's what I was looking for.
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Your levels will be skewed pulling 24hrs after a pin so if your looking for accurate dosing it’s 48hrs after you pin and your levels will be at least 5x the total weekly dose. So if your doing them for personal reasons it’s all good but if your doing them to show the sponsors is legit you have to follow the protocol.
    Thanks for clarifying that.