Apex Peptides
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I'm still around 260 I'm not sure what my bf% is but I don't have a six pack for sure but I've been on this cycle now for about 2 months so I think at this rate I'll be pretty solid by the first of the year. I think I took this last week so it's pretty current. Nothing special like I said I'm just gonna focus on mass through the winter.
    Now we can see the progress you make. Keep pushing it with this cycle man.

Damn looking pretty big man!

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    Damn looking pretty big man!
    Thanks man Ill just be glad to get back where I was and maintain it my age is catching up with me it's getting harder and harder to go balls to the wall all the time but my business slows down in the winter so im gonna pack it on all winter then lean out hopefully this coming summer all the hard work will pay off and I can relax and enjoy it a little but the way my fucked up brain works is Everytime i get half way through a cut I feel small and start training like a maniac again lol. Bigorexia is real! Thanks guys.
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Thanks man Ill just be glad to get back where I was and maintain it my age is catching up with me it's getting harder and harder to go balls to the wall all the time but my business slows down in the winter so im gonna pack it on all winter then lean out hopefully this coming summer all the hard work will pay off and I can relax and enjoy it a little but the way my fucked up brain works is Everytime i get half way through a cut I feel small and start training like a maniac again lol. Bigorexia is real! Thanks guys.
    Looking big Nsane504. Why not lean out. Drop down in weight, for health reasons. I think you'll feel a lot better and definitely look better. You have kids? Do it for them. Be year round lean (fit)and getting "ripped" for summers will be easier. Just a thought. I'll be following you on your journey.
    Take care.
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_SCIENTIST View Post
    Looking big Nsane504. Why not lean out. Drop down in weight, for health reasons. I think you'll feel a lot better and definitely look better. You have kids? Do it for them. Be year round lean (fit)and getting "ripped" for summers will be easier. Just a thought. I'll be following you on your journey.
    Take care.
    MS
    Definitely something I've been looking into. I was off from the gym for so long I wanted to focus on getting a lot of my muscle back but after this winter that's definitely the plan. Thanks bro!

AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Looking good my friend! Will be on the forums tomorrow. Also will be updating a few things on the website.

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]