Apex Peptides
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    It's more than going well bro every compound is doing it's job like right off the bat I'm use to a like delay waiting for it to build up and being unsure if some things are dosed right but it's clear that everything is doing it's job and being this early into it I'm pumped about how this cycles gonna turn out.!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Lmao. This is hilarious! Im taking it that everything is going well! EVERYONE can rest assured the quality is the same all around for everyone!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

What's up Nsane!! How's it been going man? You weren't kidding about that Drol man. I'm 5 days in and it's awesome! I started my Drol on Saturday on a split dose, 25/25 but yesterday I took 50 all at once and my arms felt like they were gonna explode. I'll stick to the split schedule because it was actually uncomfortable lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    What's up Nsane!! How's it been going man? You weren't kidding about that Drol man. I'm 5 days in and it's awesome! I started my Drol on Saturday on a split dose, 25/25 but yesterday I took 50 all at once and my arms felt like they were gonna explode. I'll stick to the split schedule because it was actually uncomfortable lol
    Yea I still have my drol at 25 a day because I was so tight it was killing. I probably go back up to 50 next week. And as far as pip I expected to have some just for the simple fact that I was off cycle for a year but I haven't had any at all! Everything is going great I've never had a cycle jump off this good. Makes me super excited about how this cycle is gonna turn out.
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Yea I still have my drol at 25 a day because I was so tight it was killing. I probably go back up to 50 next week. And as far as pip I expected to have some just for the simple fact that I was off cycle for a year but I haven't had any at all! Everything is going great I've never had a cycle jump off this good. Makes me super excited about how this cycle is gonna turn out.
    Good to hear my friend! Makes one wonder why such a dramatic change from the product you had before us to ours (from what I gather) blowing that stuff out of the water. My ENTIRE thought about being a source is provide TOP-SHELF product not only for repeat business but guys and gals are entrusting us with their body and its my job to insure they are taken care of and not cause any harm. If ANY of my clients were to get infections like ive seen lately I would be devastated.

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

Try the split dose brother. I take half mid morning then the other half about 2 hours before I lift, usually around 2:30 or 3:00. It really isn't too bad that way. It's still a great feeling, just not painful lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Good to hear my friend! Makes one wonder why such a dramatic change from the product you had before us to ours (from what I gather) blowing that stuff out of the water. My ENTIRE thought about being a source is provide TOP-SHELF product not only for repeat business but guys and gals are entrusting us with their body and its my job to insure they are taken care of and not cause any harm. If ANY of my clients were to get infections like ive seen lately I would be devastated.
    I've seen some nasty shit going around as of late it's crazy. I definitely love the quality and I love being a rep for a lab that keeps quality and customer service number 1 I wouldn't have even considered it if it wasn't that way to begin with. It's probably the best I've ever felt on a cycle for sure!

Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Ok guys just updating you on everything. Training is nuts right now I was off for a full year and had been back to training for a few months when I started this cycle and since then all my lifts are sky rocketing and my frame is filling out quick which is what I wanted the front half of this cycle to do I wanted to kinda do like a recomp type cycle on the front end just to fill my muscle bellies back out to what they were then switch over to a couple hardening agents to get back to that full hard grainy look and that's exactly what is starting to take place I'm very pleased so far every compound is firing on all cylinders and for only being a few weeks in to my gh the typical sides and results that usually take a little longer for me to feel I'm feeling already especially speeding up losing bodyfat it's mind blowing alpha did a great job hand picking his gh kits for the best quality and I know all this is easier to see with progress pics and I was super un eazy about considering it especially having some large tattoos through out my body that gives me away but I know that with being off a year taking a toll on my physique then hopping back into training with the quality of gear I'm on the beginning and end results are gonna be crazy so with a little editing of tattoos without it taking away from my results once I get further down the road of this cycle and the difference of my physique gets to be a drastic change I promise I will post pics up for you all to see I just gotta do it safely hopefully everyone understands that. Big thanks to everyone that takes time to follow along and sees how things are going and hopefully you all just don't read into it like it's some kind of big sale pitch now that I'm a rep ive been a member here for a long time and I respect everyone here and if it comes off that way it's just because I'm that excited about the products here at AlphaOmegalabs and I want the best for everyone here at muscleandscience it's like a big family here and I want everyone to reach there goals in a safe manner. I've been burned in the past just like most people in this game and I just want everyone to know that your in great hands when using AOL gear he truly cares about his quality and taking care of everyone in a timely manner and the proof is in the pudding for sure. Thanks for taking the time to read guys and good luck on your own journeys I wish everyone the best I'm here for anyone who may have any questions wether it's about AOL products or if it's just about training and nutrition if there's anything I may be able to help you with I'm always glad to talk training and dieting is my passion so I'm always here for anybody just pm me here or hit me up on my proton or Wickr account. Thanks guys.
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

I've been waiting for an update on this cycle bro. Thanks for posting up and keeping us updated with yourself and your cycle. It sounds like everything is going exactly as planned so that's pretty fucking awesome. I'm always happy to see other people happy. I thought the same thing about my posts and though I'm not a rep at the moment, I still wanted to be thorough, honest and true to the community. After all, that's what Muscle and Science is all about right? The caveat is having a great source like AO to keep the community happy. I'm also in the same boat with the tattoos but I'm literally covered, I'll PM you lol. There's no editing that can possibly allow me to post pics and frankly, I for one wouldn't be mad that you didn't. Yours and your family's safety has to come first bro. If you can't safely post them, don't.