Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 Weeks In

8 Weeks In

A little less than halfway through the cycle.

Doing a long one with EQ will be doing shorter ones with Bold Cyp from here on out.

Arms, chest, and shoulders visibly bigger. Can't see here but quads are too. Still working on back. Going to cut down the last few weeks. Normally I sit at around 12%. Calipers and electronic reader both put me at 14% right now. But I have been eating a 4k calories every day minimum.

Abs are hiding, started at 192lbs right now 207lbs.

My profile picture is from before I started my cycle, a little over a year natural. This is me at 8 weeks. Liking everything, really trying to focus on adding width to my back for the remainder of this cycle.

halfway.jpg

Looking good. That's a lot of added weight so great job on that.

Be ready for pip with bold cyp. I used some, granted it was older and brewing has gotten better, but it was crippling
    CLICK THIS LINK http://www.pharmacomstore.ws to visit PharmaComStore, your one stop shop for bodybuilding supplies!!

Just my opinion, but I think ya gotta let the six pack hide alittle when your seriously trying to add muscle mass. Not sayin you cant make gaiz at low bodyfat just you will make better gainz if you give your body stuff to work with. Looking good brother and goodluck.

Lookin much thicker brother...good shit. Keep killin it

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Just my opinion, but I think ya gotta let the six pack hide alittle when your seriously trying to add muscle mass. Not sayin you cant make gaiz at low bodyfat just you will make better gainz if you give your body stuff to work with. Looking good brother and goodluck.
    Very much agreed, (on "both" account's ) looking good.

Keep at it. & The main reply of letting the abs get some
    insulation. Can always train em' 3 + times a week (with variety ) or 2 -3 of the 4-6 workout's get em in .

They'll remain stimulated , and act as the core of your
    big moves, so eat a surplus, (when ready of course )

I'm going to enjoy a lean physique for just another few weeks, month tops , then it's "GO" time again .
    I still eat whatever I want, just nit being tight on macros .

Not doing a show {was, but botched }.

So yeah, when your in bulk mode, as copperhead said.
    & You stated 4K Cal's, shit, bump it up 250 or so every 3rr or 4th day, or especially the days & day after big bread n butter lifts. Sleep lotsa water, it'll happen.

So, fee more weeks for me, pull out all the stops & going to try & chow like I was in my 20's .

Keep it up.., looking on your way...!
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx View Post
    Looking good. That's a lot of added weight so great job on that.
    Thanks man, it is a lot on my frame at once. Feel it in my knees a bit when I run. But I am very pleased thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Yeah I hear you, I think in my previous cycles I had too many "goals" at once and was too focused on lean mass to really benefit from a true bulk cycle. This time I approached it differently and went a lot higher on calorie intake and the results have been great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Lookin much thicker brother...good shit. Keep killin it
    Thanks man, been learning a lot this time around and seeing how my body responds to a true surplus in calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Be ready for pip with bold cyp. I used some, granted it was older and brewing has gotten better, but it was crippling
    I keep hearing that, I heard it's a lot better than Bold Ace but it's funny because I use EQ to cut harsher compounds and I would have assumed Bold Cyp would be smooth as well. What mg/ml was the one you ran and how much were you running a week?

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Very much agreed, (on "both" account's ) looking good.

Keep at it. & The main reply of letting the abs get some
    insulation. Can always train em' 3 + times a week (with variety ) or 2 -3 of the 4-6 workout's get em in .

They'll remain stimulated , and act as the core of your
    big moves, so eat a surplus, (when ready of course )

I'm going to enjoy a lean physique for just another few weeks, month tops , then it's "GO" time again .
    I still eat whatever I want, just nit being tight on macros .

Not doing a show {was, but botched }.

So yeah, when your in bulk mode, as copperhead said.
    & You stated 4K Cal's, shit, bump it up 250 or so every 3rr or 4th day, or especially the days & day after big bread n butter lifts. Sleep lotsa water, it'll happen.

So, fee more weeks for me, pull out all the stops & going to try & chow like I was in my 20's .

Keep it up.., looking on your way...!
    Going to try what you said with the +250 every 3 days and see how it goes. If I am bumping it up would you do it all Protein? Or a split of Protein/Carbs/Fats for that extra 250?

Ole pickel-less, glad to see you here and glad to see you are making some gains.id like to start off on a different note now we not on meso around your buddies that just bash people trying to better themselves. Just saying,not a good look. But seriously congrats on gains brother,keep it up!

Not sure what you mean, but you are the first one to get the joke with my name.

Thanks though, been a real good cycle so far, trying to finish strong!

Lol,no big deal bro.we Jus had a few words on meso is all. Keep the gains up though bro,big difference!

Lol I honestly can't even remember so consider it water under the bridge and thanks brother. You on, off, or TRT yourself?

About 4 weeks on t400 and Npp. I pretty much stay on test though. Just low dose.kinda blasting ATM and I'm about to add some dbol to the mix

Nice I'm trying NPP for the first time this winter. Maybe with some Mast P and Dbol or a Anadrol/Winni combo of 3 days ana, 2 days winni

I'm loving this Npp so far,if u click my pic to go to my profile the red shirt was b4 I started and my avatar is about three weeks later if I remember right. But I had switched sources from the meso,sas to a source here and test is so much better. This is my first run with Npp also.the only thing I felt that worked from sas was the tren.that shit bout killed me.lol no more tren for me

Quote Originally Posted by Louisianimal View Post
    I'm loving this Npp so far,if u click my pic to go to my profile the red shirt was b4 I started and my avatar is about three weeks later if I remember right. But I had switched sources from the meso,sas to a source here and test is so much better. This is my first run with Npp also.the only thing I felt that worked from sas was the tren.that shit bout killed me.lol no more tren for me
    Not sure how it works here but what source did you switch to from here?

sasquatch and flash labs did not meet my expectations at all. Except sas tren,like I said that shit was legit the sus not so much

Quote Originally Posted by picholas View Post
    Not sure how it works here but what source did you switch to from here?
    We share sources and experiences here bro. No secrets unless you're the po po lol We like it to be an open forum that way no one gets screwed and no one can hide lol. The only real rules are you can't talk about TA, payment, packaging, etc. Keep that stuff between you and the source(s) you choose.

Pickle-less. Well in that case,i switched to clarity. Had a lil hiccup and guy made it right and then some. Very stand up guy. I'd definitely send my closest friends his way. Good shit! I still gotta try �� pit though.

Not to take form your thread bro but louisianimal do you have any pip from the npp from clarity? Just asking because I havenít ran hear in almost two years and I pinned that shit and it crippled me lol

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy88 View Post
    Not to take form your thread bro but louisianimal do you have any pip from the npp from clarity? Just asking because I havenít ran hear in almost two years and I pinned that shit and it crippled me lol
    Two years!! Those muscle are born again virgins bro. No wonder you have some pip