Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HU Pharma TD

HU Pharma TD

I placed a little test order for some raws that I will need in the close future. Test C, Tren A, Mast P and some Superdrol. I really wanted to try the domestic supplier but thing weren't quite rollin yet, plus they gave me a deal I couldn't refuse to try the international service. It definitely took an unusual route to the states but I do have to say it was pure genius after reading what's going on in the EU. Ted kept up with keeping me in the loop and seems like a solid bro. Comms was on point and the packaging/stealth was very nice with a few treats thrown in for your sweet tooth needs...lol

The Test Cyp smells fuckin amazing. I can't leave it sit out it stinks up the whole room, with the right consistency through my fingers tips. I will he doing melt test on these raws but it won't be till Monday

The Tren Ace has some nice fina cystals that catch the light. Nice slightly golden color also nice and fluffy. Excited to brew this

Mast Prop light and fluffy very consistant with all the other Mast p I've worked with

Superdrol going to cap some of this and make some injectable. I've never worked with superdrol making it injecable so this should be intresting

All in all I'm very happy with the service I received. I'll update this when I do a melt test on the raws.

Good to hear. Thank you so much for the review!

One of these days I need to learn this..nice td

Quote Originally Posted by hupharma View Post
    Good to hear. Thank you so much for the review!
    No problem HU. That Cyp is stanky!! In a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post
    One of these days I need to learn this..nice td
    Being sterile is key. Some compounds can be a bitch the first couple times working with them. I like brewing for the fact that I know whats going into it with the least amount of solvents possible

Dumbassted99
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I placed a little test order for some raws that I will need in the close future. Test C, Tren A, Mast P and some Superdrol. I really wanted to try the domestic supplier but thing weren't quite rollin yet, plus they gave me a deal I couldn't refuse to try the international service. It definitely took an unusual route to the states but I do have to say it was pure genius after reading what's going on in the EU. Ted kept up with keeping me in the loop and seems like a solid bro. Comms was on point and the packaging/stealth was very nice with a few treats thrown in for your sweet tooth needs...lol

The Test Cyp smells fuckin amazing. I can't leave it sit out it stinks up the whole room, with the right consistency through my fingers tips. I will he doing melt test on these raws but it won't be till Monday

The Tren Ace has some nice fina cystals that catch the light. Nice slightly golden color also nice and fluffy. Excited to brew this

Mast Prop light and fluffy very consistant with all the other Mast p I've worked with

Superdrol going to cap some of this and make some injectable. I've never worked with superdrol making it injecable so this should be intresting

All in all I'm very happy with the service I received. I'll update this when I do a melt test on the raws.
    Cheers mate Thanks for the shout out - Glad your happy with product, delivery and service

Look forward hearing how the Inj Superdrol goes - Im planning on adding that one to my new finished brand myself
    Last edited by hupharma; 10-23-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Im especially interested to see how the superdrol raws are.

Ive had issues w OTHER suppliers w Sdrol , Anadrol (raws). So I am looking forward to this first hand review

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Im especially interested to see how the superdrol raws are.

Ive had issues w OTHER suppliers w Sdrol , Anadrol (raws). So I am looking forward to this first hand review
    I have some melt test to do. I was going to do it yesterday but thing didnt workout as planned. Very soon tho definitely before this weekend

This is why AOL and HU Pharma teamed up! Great products and staff. I have posted this in our section. You will not be disappointed!

I have some melt test to do. I was going to do it yesterday but thing didnt workout as planned. Very soon tho definitely before this weekend
    How did these go bro?
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Looks awesome ....hey how much did you get and how much will it make?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    How did these go bro?
    I haven't done the melt test yet on the raws. I've had life smack me on the balls as of lately. The place I work for laid 30 mofos off then went bankrupt. I promise I'll get to this early in the week plus I'll he brewing HU tren/mast in a mix to run next week.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Looks awesome ....hey how much did you get and how much will it make?
    100g Test Cyp
    10g of Tren A
    10g Mast P
    10g of Superdrol

340 ml of test
    70ml of Tren/Mast mix 150mg of each
    The superdrol I'm going to make some injectable and some oral solution, I also have some test base raws I may make some test base/SD preworkout injectable

100g Test Cyp
    10g of Tren A
    10g Mast P
    10g of Superdrol

340 ml of test
    The superdrol I'm going to make some injectable and some oral solution, I also have some test base raws I may make some test base/SD preworkout injectable
    Shoot me a PM. You're too popular noyes with messages

M&S Veteran
    100g Test Cyp
    10g of Tren A
    10g Mast P
    10g of Superdrol

340 ml of test
    Im a little confused, when I asked the min quantities they said it was 100gs. How on earth did you get less?

Dumbassted99
    Quote Originally Posted by Insulindoc View Post
    Im a little confused, when I asked the min quantities they said it was 100gs. How on earth did you get less?
    Hello mate Domestic is 100mg minimum - International there is no minimum - Order whatever quantities you like

As Big Business will confirm out shipping is total stealth
    Last edited by hupharma; 10-23-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Dumbassted99
    100g Test Cyp
    10g of Tren A
    10g Mast P
    10g of Superdrol

340 ml of test
    This is what I used for my Superdrol 40mg/ml batch
    Last edited by hupharma; 10-23-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superted99 View Post
    Hello mare... Yea was a pleasure doing business with you as well.

Funny enough I just made a batch of Superdrol injectable myself for my new finished Line "Breaking Muscle"

40mg/ml made it in oil
    Also did did Dbol-mtren blend also in oil 50mg/500mcg

Unfortunately my next cycle I havd to wait.. Anyone wanna try i? $30 a bottle for either of them

Hupharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Orders prices list

Thanks

Ted
    If you try to promote your “line” one more time on this forum without taking the proper steps to become a source I will permanently ban you. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you stuff before you listen.

As promised here are my melt test results with some pics. Kinda hard to take pics of temperature readings on a Infrared laser thermometer but anything came back spot on!! Along with your regular characteristics, smell, coursnesess through your fingers, color and was on point with displacement also.

I used a hotplate and a 2"2" piece of aluminium foil and folded the edges in about a 1/4 inch and placed on my hot plate and set the temperature with a IR Thermometer prior to scooping the raws on the aluminum foil I prepared.

Test Cyp melted @ 213F
    Tren Ace @ 204F
    Mast Prop @ 237F
    Superdrol @ 435F

I also brewed the Tren and Mast into a mix at 150mg/ml each and look fucking beautiful. Everything suspended perfectly and easily, no left over particles at the bottom, no oxidation of the tren

I also brewed some injectable Superdrol @ 40mg/ml. I'll be filtering and pinning tonite

I'm very impressed with HU Pharma's raws
    International shipping and stealth methods and Ted has been super easy to talk to and bullshit with. A+++++

As promised here are my melt test results with some pics. Kinda hard to take pics of temperature readings on a Infrared laser thermometer but anything came back spot on!! Along with your regular characteristics, smell, coursnesess through your fingers, color and was on point with displacement also.

I used a hotplate and a 2"2" piece of aluminium foil and folded the edges in about a 1/4 inch and placed on my hot plate and set the temperature with a IR Thermometer prior to scooping the raws on the aluminum foil I prepared.

Test Cyp melted @ 213F
    Tren Ace @ 204F
    Mast Prop @ 237F
    Superdrol @ 435F

I also brewed the Tren and Mast into a mix at 150mg/ml each and look fucking beautiful. Everything suspended perfectly and easily, no left over particles at the bottom, no oxidation of the tren

I also brewed some injectable Superdrol @ 40mg/ml. I'll be filtering and pinning tonite

I'm very impressed with HU Pharma's raws
    International shipping and stealth methods and Ted has been super easy to talk to and bullshit with. A+++++
    For someone who doesn't know, are all these melting points within what you think would be an acceptable range?
    Thanks for your helpl!!