Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Really appreciate the feedback guys. I might actually be closer to 20% BF. It's hard to know. I have a really small frame. I'm a very data-driven person so a regular DEXA scan might be exactly what I need to keep me making informed decisions. Thanks for the suggestion Samson.

I'm doing 10mins of Zone-3 cardio on the bike after every workout right now.

I'm definitely putting in the effort. Tired and soaked by the time I even get on the bike, but I'm always trying find ways to optimize energy and increase intensity and focus. It's a constant learning process.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyNerd View Post
    Really appreciate the feedback guys. I might actually be closer to 20% BF. It's hard to know. I have a really small frame. I'm a very data-driven person so a regular DEXA scan might be exactly what I need to keep me making informed decisions. Thanks for the suggestion Samson.

I'm doing 10mins of Zone-3 cardio on the bike after every workout right now.

I'm definitely putting in the effort. Tired and soaked by the time I even get on the bike, but I'm always trying find ways to optimize energy and increase intensity and focus. It's a constant learning process.
    Change what your doing on the bike and go steady state for 20-30mins it will help. Heart rate 120-140 range no higher or lower, 10mins is pointless unless your just using it as a warm up man.

I just added Chin Racks to my back workout, give it a try, 6 second negatives. They're killer and you really feel it in your lats.

Yea your metabolism is creeping bro you need at least 1.5 gm of protein per lb of bodyweight you wouldnt have to starve yourself if your protein was a lil higher and your splitting your meals up every 2 to 3 hours also might need to carb up once every 7 to ten days to get that metabolism flying again also might try introducing a low dose of clen/t3 or if that's not something your interested in at least an ECA stack. Goodluck bro!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Well, quick update. I did one of those DEXA scans and turns out my BF% is somewhere around 14-15%. Stupid me. Back in gain mode.

Well, quick update. I did one of those DEXA scans and turns out my BF% is somewhere around 14-15%. Stupid me. Back in gain mode.
    Good job, bud! I love those scans. I’m due for another one but I want to wait until I get back from vacation. See how bad I fucked up! Lmao

Actually bro I stop my bulks when I get to those levels of BF and start prepping to cut. I would keep cutting until you hit 10% and then start bulking...you will be much happier with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Actually bro I stop my bulks when I get to those levels of BF and start prepping to cut. I would keep cutting until you hit 10% and then start bulking...you will be much happier with the results.
    100%. Bulking at 15% is not what Id suggest unless your preference is to hold more bf for some reason (power lifters, just like that look, etc). But from a making most of your gear and less sides aspect Id try to get closer to single digit bf before bulking.
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Shit, yeah, my goal was ~15% since I thought I was 20%, which is why I went back to bulking. But I've definitely read this advice before. I guess maybe I should get down to ~10% first.

Shit, yeah, my goal was ~15% since I thought I was 20%, which is why I went back to bulking. But I've definitely read this advice before. I guess maybe I should get down to ~10% first.
    Sounds good brother! You will be much happier with results doing it this way and when you go to bulk need to get your metabolism rolling again. There's a way to do this so when you get to that point hit one of us up and we can help you.