Apex Peptides
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Bgs cialis

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    6

    Bgs cialis

    This shit is legit.ive used plenty of other labs cialis and this straight up does its job.i only ordered the 10 mg bottle also.i took one to try it out headed to work, so I'm at work and I keep getting random boners even if the wind blew so I was like hell ya shits good right.so I look up here comes the homeowner of the house im painting.and she's pretty hot pretty old but I got no fuckin standards anyway.so we're talking and I feel that fucker just growing and creeping up n in my head im like fuckkn great but what r u gonna do so it's just sticking straight up and I know she noticed cause of course im wearing these shorts that are way tight on my legs and I caught her look down but at that point no hiding it so fuk it but in my head I was dying laughing so props to bgs on putting out products that do exactly what they say even if they get u kicked off a job haha

  2. #2
    BGS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    43
    Should try the Supermanís

  3. #3
    M&S Veteran Maj79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by BGS View Post
    Should try the Supermanís
    I got the Supermanís and thatís some fire ass stuff. Iíve used your tren e and the Supermanís and canít say enough good things about both



  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    6
    That's on the list next I'm already stalking my lady around the house on the cialis and tren I can only imagine the super mans

  5. #5
    M&S Veteran Maj79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly strong View Post
    That's on the list next I'm already stalking my lady around the house on the cialis and tren I can only imagine the super mans
    It goes past stalker to full time safe word usage



  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    6
    Haha hell yes that's what I'm talking about

  7. #7
    M&S Veteran Jb5076's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by BGS View Post
    Should try the Supermanís
    A year ago I stocked up on supermans.!! You can find anything better!



  8. #8
    M&S Veteran CompoundLifts31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly strong View Post
    This shit is legit.ive used plenty of other labs cialis and this straight up does its job.i only ordered the 10 mg bottle also.i took one to try it out headed to work, so I'm at work and I keep getting random boners even if the wind blew so I was like hell ya shits good right.so I look up here comes the homeowner of the house im painting.and she's pretty hot pretty old but I got no fuckin standards anyway.so we're talking and I feel that fucker just growing and creeping up n in my head im like fuckkn great but what r u gonna do so it's just sticking straight up and I know she noticed cause of course im wearing these shorts that are way tight on my legs and I caught her look down but at that point no hiding it so fuk it but in my head I was dying laughing so props to bgs on putting out products that do exactly what they say even if they get u kicked off a job haha
    This is great. You should've asked her if she needed some painting done inside!! Lmao


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    This is great. You should've asked her if she needed some painting done inside!! Lmao
    Haha trust me I have I tell her all the time let me take her out she's older so she just laughs I think she thinks I'm joking but I'm like fuk no I'm serious I like them older ladies

  10. #10
    BGS REP ill gotten gains's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    45
    That's why I don't use this stuff while at the gym. Too much going on.
    Thank you for the feedback
    BGS

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    33
    Supermanís are unreal .

  12. #12
    M&S Veteran Maj79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    13
    Glad this popped up, just reminded Iím getting low.



  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    8
    Dude I'm going to try some of those supermans. I don't even need em atm but damn that sounds fun. Haha.

  14. #14
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,544
    Rep Power
    68
    Test base and 2 superman's='s instant porn star

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 07:24 PM
  2. Best Cialis?
    By rainstony in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 11:47 PM
  3. T4, Anastrozol, Cialis , T3+T4 combo !
    By pharmacist in forum Pictures of Gear
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 05:06 PM
  4. Viagra or Cialis question....
    By HuLksTer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 11:43 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •