Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Exactly rreign a piece of mind is all ....labs and sponsors shouldnt use it as selling tool ....more of a worried customer verifying ....

M&S Veteran
    Thanks, that was a really good post. I see what you mean about it being for piece of mind. I really don't like putting stuff in my body unless I know what it is and dosed at, even when I was a kid I did a shit ton of research on different drugs before I tried them. And I have this Asin and dbol that I'm questioning if they are legit and would like to test to be sure, but, that's not really worth the ***** on doing a test I don't think ***** wise. Prolly just re order those from one of my new sources here that I trust..

I know I can feel dbol pretty quick so just taking that I could see if it's real, but just my luck it will be something super harsh and make my pancreatitis flair up again. Dbol seems to be one of the only orals that don't seem to make me flair up, plus I love the way it makes me feel

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    Thanks, that was a really good post. I see what you mean about it being for piece of mind. I really don't like putting stuff in my body unless I know what it is and dosed at, even when I was a kid I did a shit ton of research on different drugs before I tried them. And I have this Asin and dbol that I'm questioning if they are legit and would like to test to be sure, but, that's not really worth the ***** on doing a test I don't think ***** wise. Prolly just re order those from one of my new sources here that I trust..

I know I can feel dbol pretty quick so just taking that I could see if it's real, but just my luck it will be something super harsh and make my pancreatitis flair up again. Dbol seems to be one of the only orals that don't seem to make me flair up, plus I love the way it makes me feel
    I've said this probably a few hundred times to people. If you don't feel like your gear can be trusted, don't use it. It's just not worth the gamble with your health. Some cash ends up in the trash. In the end, so what. Your health is worth more than that "what if" gear.

Gear? We can find sources on this board? Hot damn

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]

I need a point in the right direction of were this so called "gear" is. Hint hint. Wink wink lol

I'm confused lol. Is that a term we don't use anymore? I'm not that old lol.

Excellent post

Yeah, I am alive! LOL

PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE PRODUCTS FROM EUROPE AND NOTHING ELSE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by pharmacist View Post
    Excellent post

Yeah, I am alive! LOL
    Hahaha good to see you man! It's been awhile. I got around to using that Caber and I gave some to a buddy that was in some trouble with his prolactin levels and its spot on bro. Thanks again!

I prefer to trust my source when it comes to me but when it comes to females I think something like roid test would be great cause it's crucial that their var is var and their primo is primo and not test prop or something that would be shitty for a female!!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    I prefer to trust my source when it comes to me but when it comes to females I think something like roid test would be great cause it's crucial that their var is var and their primo is primo and not test prop or something that would be shitty for a female!!
    I definitely have to agree with you. I tested my girls var from dragon pharma 4 times to be sure lol. I got a complete roidtest kit with 4 vials (abcd) and used all 4 to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I definitely have to agree with you. I tested my girls var from dragon pharma 4 times to be sure lol. I got a complete roidtest kit with 4 vials (abcd) and used all 4 to confirm.
    Lol .....see sometimes its just a piece of mind thats needed

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lol .....see sometimes its just a piece of mind thats needed
    100% lol. We could handle any kind of major switch up in products but females shouldn't and can't really take the chance we can. If we get primo and it turns out to be test, no big deal aside from being out the loot and being pissed off. You know as well as I do if a female gets test instead of primo and she could really fuck herself up.