Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    So 43 years old and first cycle ? How were your results , do you know what your test levels were before you cycled . If your natural levels are on the low side you should get good results with just a trt dose .
    My last test level was a whooping 214! Prostate was good and estrogen was fine but man my test levels get really low!

And I do take everything each of you advise. Iím hear to learn as much as I can before I get it going. I appreciate all your input!

Quote Originally Posted by #31 View Post
    And I do take everything each of you advise. I’m hear to learn as much as I can before I get it going. I appreciate all your input!
    Curious in general about your first cycle... how it went, expectations met/missed, pct plan and how that went, etc.

My last test level was a whooping 214! Prostate was good and estrogen was fine but man my test levels get really low!
    With your natural test at 214 itís time to look into TRT. If you cycle and PCT your rebound must be hell. Talk to your doctor. Once youíre on trt your levels will be 800-1000 and youíll feel like a new man year-round.

Look into this before your next blast!

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldBeardGuy View Post
    With your natural test at 214 itís time to look into TRT. If you cycle and PCT your rebound must be hell. Talk to your doctor. Once youíre on trt your levels will be 800-1000 and youíll feel like a new man year-round.

Look into this before your next blast!
    I agree fully with this statement. Was just in a similar circumstance with low T, been years since I cycled. Decided to start at a TRT dose before trying to run a regular blast cycle again, and it's working great so far. I feel like I did the last time I was on a 750 of test and I'm only on 250.

Well I actually started TRT cpl years ago. Dr had me on Test C at 0.4ML every Monday n Friday. My test levels stayed pretty stable around 7/800. But he didnít prescribe anything else. I stopped it over a year ago. My levels dropped back to the 2/300 range just never got back on it after cpl surgeries. Iíve always wanted to try running a cpl cycles so after doing some research I got some Test E and ran it at 600mg/week. Helped with strength n mass but I didnít go too crazy. Now Iím ready try the second cycle. Hereís the bs part. After doing my research I got cpl Test E, EQ, NPP, Masteron, Arimidex, DBol, Clomid, Dostenex oh an Tren. Wasnít going take it all. Haha. Just Test E, EQ or NPP, Arimidex n Clomid after. Was listening to everyoneís advice n couldnít wait to get started after vacation. Sry so long. I just got back yesterday n some POS kicked in my front door n stole a lot of my and my sons shit. Tupperware container I had all my gear in hidden was fucking taken too! So now I have to start my ordering all over. On top of replacing all the other shit they took. Great vacation but sucky way to come home to!

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    There's a few of us running Alpha Omega Drol and if I remember correctly a few are running Dbol from My Gear Guru. I just started my Drol from AO but they are both awesome from what I have seen guys saying. I know Nsane said he had to drop his Drol for a couple of days from 50 to 25 because it was strong as fuck. JTip ran up to 30 on the Dbol from MGG if I remember correctly, and got awesome results. He loves his Dbol though lol.
    I know this is a stupid question but which Drol are you referring to

M&S Veteran
    Well I actually started TRT cpl years ago. Dr had me on Test C at 0.4ML every Monday n Friday. My test levels stayed pretty stable around 7/800. But he didnít prescribe anything else. I stopped it over a year ago. My levels dropped back to the 2/300 range just never got back on it after cpl surgeries. Iíve always wanted to try running a cpl cycles so after doing some research I got some Test E and ran it at 600mg/week. Helped with strength n mass but I didnít go too crazy. Now Iím ready try the second cycle. Hereís the bs part. After doing my research I got cpl Test E, EQ, NPP, Masteron, Arimidex, DBol, Clomid, Dostenex oh an Tren. Wasnít going take it all. Haha. Just Test E, EQ or NPP, Arimidex n Clomid after. Was listening to everyoneís advice n couldnít wait to get started after vacation. Sry so long. I just got back yesterday n some POS kicked in my front door n stole a lot of my and my sons shit. Tupperware container I had all my gear in hidden was fucking taken too! So now I have to start my ordering all over. On top of replacing all the other shit they took. Great vacation but sucky way to come home to!
    If your on TRT, you would not PCT, you would just dicontinue everything else but your TRT dose. So no clomid after cycle, and run adex throughout.

Well shit itís gonna be awhile now after my GD house got broken into while on vacation. I was ready get started. Man I sure do appreciate the guidance. Now I just start over n get some more gear. I had stockpiled a good bit! I hate damn thief. Have a great day brutha. Time for work. Again thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I'm a big fan of EQ but its has to be ran much longer 16wks or better. I like NPP but if I'm gonna run a 19nor might as well be tren for me since the sides are very similar just at a lesser intensity on NPP compared to tren. It's all preference but EQ will be drier, you'll more vascular and hungry all the time with a very nice gain in strength and increased endurance. With EQ you have to watch BP and blood thickness since it will increase red blood cells...most donate blood a few time during an EQ run to be safe. NPP hits faster and some good strength gains but there is some bloating and much more water retention.

My preference for lean bulking is EQ but everyone is different.
    How soon and often would I need to donate blood to keep levels down? Something Iíve really wandered about. Thank you brother

How soon and often would I need to donate blood to keep levels down? Something I’ve really wandered about. Thank you brother
    Most do it about every 90 days.

I know this is a stupid question but which Drol are you referring to
    Anadrol=Adrol=Drol