Apex Peptides
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Berserker's Chaos Theory Log

I thought it was time to make an official log to track my own progress and keep myself accountable in my training and diet from day to day.

I tend to eat clean all year round and I don't usually have alterations between bulking and cutting as I like to keep a certain look year round. It keeps people from asking too many questions.

I'm starting off this log weighing in at 178.5lbs. I will be running strictly Alpha Omega products for this blast so I can give a proper review and blood work on the products throughout.

As this log goes on, I will run different labs' gear and do the same for them. However, this log as I said is mainly for my benefit and to track my own progress.

I will try to update the log daily for as long as I am a member here so feel free check in from time to time, add some input or just say what's up. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this great community. I hope we can all continue to help each other along our fitness journeys.

Here is my diet, macro, supplement and gear plan for the next 10 weeks. There may be fine tune adjustments to workouts but this is the exact plan I will follow. At 4 weeks I'll get bloods done so stay tuned for that.

3400 calories/day
    200g protein/day
    350g carbs/day
    100g fat/day

Supplements on Cycle:
    R1 Whey Protein (AM with Breakfast and post workout)
    Cytosport Sleeping Giant Micellar Casein (2 scoops before bed)
    5% All Day You May BCAAs (1 scoop AM)
    Allmax Carbion+ (1 scoop preworkout)
    Sheer N.O. Supplement (4 preworkout)
    MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine (5mg/day)
    CholestOff Plus (2 a day)
    Himalaya Liv.52 Liver Support (1/day)
    Doctors Best Nattokinase (1/day)
    Doctors Best Serrapeptase (1/day)
    NOW Omega 3-6-9 Supplement (2/day)

AOL Test E 300
    Week 1-10: 200mg/wk (Mon PM / Fri AM)

AOL Tren A 100
    Week 1-10: 300mg/wk (MWF mornings)

AOL Masteron E 200
    Week 2-10: 400mg/wk (Mon PM / Fri AM)

AOL Anadrol 50mg
    Week 1-4 : 25mg 2x/day (8am/3pm)

HCG 250iu 2x a week for 4 weeks after last pin of cycle.

Aromasin
    Week 1-10: 12.5mg (Mondays)

Caber .5mg (IF REQUIRED; Will monitor prolactin and progesterone with bloods on cycle)
    Week 3-10: .25mg (1 to 2x a week)

After my last pin, I'll be dropping back to 150mg/wk of Test. I'll get blood work 1 month after my last pin from my actual blast.

Did you mean to put closer to 300g of protein or 3100 cals? Those macros would have you closer to 3100.

Pulled to follow along bro and see how we both like this gear!
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Quote Originally Posted by Fitraver View Post
    Did you mean to put closer to 300g of protein or 3100 cals? Those macros would have you closer to 3100.

Pulled to follow along bro and see how we both like this gear!
    My original thought process was 3,100 to 3,500 calories leaving myself some room for my day to day. I have little bit of an energy drink problem and drink 1 to 2 a day. I know I shouldn't but damnit I like em. It's my only vice outside of clean eating. That usually is the cause of my caloric intake being off of my protein.

Ahhhh okay I see haha. Few extra carb then. I used to love monsters.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Ahhhh okay I see haha. Few extra carb then. I used to love monsters.
    I drink the Monster Juice. Back in 2006 I had to go see the doctor because I drank so many energy drinks they were giving me ulcers. I used to drink 5 or 6 Full Throttles a day bro. I've dialed it back a lot but I still have the vice.

On another note, my understanding of calories vs macros is still sub par. I know what works best for my day to day and my potential goals at any given time but that's about as far as my knowledge goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    I drink the Monster Juice. Back in 2006 I had to go see the doctor because I drank so many energy drinks they were giving me ulcers. I used to drink 5 or 6 Full Throttles a day bro. I've dialed it back a lot but I still have the vice.

On another note, my understanding of calories vs macros is still sub par. I know what works best for my day to day and my potential goals at any given time but that's about as far as my knowledge goes.
    Damn bro. Thatís nuts. Monster actually came out with those massive keg lookin ones called the BFC do you remember those? Lol
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Glad to see you join the "m&s loggers" hahahahaha....quick workout post when you do workout is all thats needed here ......Im followin along broski

Damn bro. That’s nuts. Monster actually came out with those massive keg lookin ones called the BFC do you remember those? Lol
    Yeah man, those cans were almost 3 cans in one lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Glad to see you join the "m&s loggers" hahahahaha....quick workout post when you do workout is all thats needed here ......Im followin along broski
    Thanks bro. Glad to have you stop in anytime! I had breakfast with a side of Test and 25mg of Drol this morning. Workout this evening when I get home.

Welcome to the group and sub'ed for gainz!

Where are the pics ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank zazz View Post
    Where are the pics ?
    I won't be posting personal pics. Sorry to everyone that wants progress pics. Literally my entire torso and arms and portions of my legs are covered in tattoos and nearly all of them have been documented by the military as well as by law enforcement. It would be pointless to try to cover or blur them in the pictures. Believe me, I've tried.

Morning brother. Letís do this thing. Man this oil is thin.
    KEEP IT TECHNO

Morning brother. Letís do this thing. Man this oil is thin.
    Had mine with breakfast this morning lol. It was delicious.

Glad to see this! Be prepared! The newest oil we use is thinner along with our other added compounds its SUPER thin. We need to take a minute and cold test them for winter shipping.

Keep us updated brother! Eager to at least hear how things progress for you!

100mg AOL Tren Ace, 25mg AOL DRol, Carbion+ and MP Assault for pre-workout

BB Flat Bench
    1x12 145lb warmup
    5x5 185lb

DB Flat Bench
    4x12 50lb db's

BB Declines
    1x6 185lb
    3x12 145

Ethos Heavy Band Pulldowns
    4x12

Ethos Medium Single Arm Pulldowns
    4x12 each side

45 second sprints 15sec break ea x3

DB Lat Rows
    1x16 35lb Db's
    4x12 50lb Db's

Fat Bar Wide Grip Weighted Pull Ups
    3x10 35lbs

Flat Bench DB Reverse Flies
    4x8 35lb Db's

Then meatballs with parmesan and a meatball sandwich on the side for post workout.

Take out the damn bread lol. A cleaner option is oats and protein powder or 8oz of chicken and 8oz of potatoes or eggs and egg whites...see where I'm going? Nice workout bro keep pushing you should gain some very good strength on your current sups.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Take out the damn bread lol. A cleaner option is oats and protein powder or 8oz of chicken and 8oz of potatoes or eggs and egg whites...see where I'm going? Nice workout bro keep pushing you should gain some very good strength on your current sups.
    Haha I didn't have bread all day though! I gotta have me some bread once in awhile. Breakfast this morning was 6 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon, a protein shake and my BCAAs, *edited* because I forgot I had oatmeal too.... no bread! Lunch was 8oz grilled chicken and sliced turkey lettuce wraps with tomato, 1 1/2 cup greek yogurt with 1 cup of oats, a large banana a homemade protein bar and carbion, no bread! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rreign View Post
    Haha I didn't have bread all day though! I gotta have me some bread once in awhile. Breakfast this morning was 6 eggs and 2 pieces of bacon, a protein shake and my BCAAs, *edited* because I forgot I had oatmeal too.... no bread! Lunch was 8oz grilled chicken and sliced turkey lettuce wraps with tomato, 1 1/2 cup greek yogurt with 1 cup of oats, a large banana a homemade protein bar and carbion, no bread! Lol
    Oh bro we gotta get you fixed up on diet and clean eating...no bread man its a horrible source of garbage carbs and you want complex carbs. Ezekiel bread if you have to have bread in your life but there are better choices out there. I'm very strict on diet until Sunday and then I get a cheat meal and by strict I mean I eat the same foods every day at the same times. Diet is the most important part of this game.