Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order issues

If the mailman comes to your door with the package and wants you to sign DO NOT Accpept , that is what’s called a controlled delivery, all my domestic is left in the mailbox they way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    If the mailman comes to your door with the package and wants you to sign DO NOT Accpept , that is what’s called a controlled delivery, all my domestic is left in the mailbox they way I like it.
    That's true and false. Not every pack that is required or not for a signature is a controlled delivery.

Do what I do. When I get my supplies I ALWAYS write "Return To Sender" and let it sit by the door. This way if its "marked" and someone knocks at my door and ask i can play stupid and say i didnt know what it was and intended to send it back but just havent had the time "Can you take it for me sir?". I let them sit for a few days just fyi.

The mail is coming down hard on international packages now days because of fentenyl coming in. If I were any of you and your not spot on with how you do things or your source isnt stealth shipping I would 100% order domestic. Ive been in this game for quit some time and never seen or heard of the things going down like they are now. Remember 90% of those sources overseas will promise you the world when it comes to shipping but also remember rhose same 90% its 100% LEGAL for them to do what they are doing. They wont get "in-trouble" but you will.

Web: AlphaOmegaLabs.co
    Email: [email protected]