Apex Peptides

Blood sugar? Diabetes?

Iím in my 20ís. I got to work this morning, started working in the pharmacy, and started feeling weak, light headed, and had cold sweats. I had eaten nothing but a Greek yogurt at this point.

This has happened to me before. I took a break, and put down quite a bit of food. 2 protein bars, and a small bag of skittles. Feel completely fine now. Could this be a sign of diabetes? Iím not really sure what to look for? Or was I just hungry?

Iím sure this doesnít really matter to this topic, but I take 3.33 iu Of HGH every day

Quote Originally Posted by antjb1017 View Post
    I’m in my 20’s. I got to work this morning, started working in the pharmacy, and started feeling weak, light headed, and had cold sweats. I had eaten nothing but a Greek yogurt at this point.

This has happened to me before. I took a break, and put down quite a bit of food. 2 protein bars, and a small bag of skittles. Feel completely fine now. Could this be a sign of diabetes? I’m not really sure what to look for? Or was I just hungry?

I’m sure this doesn’t really matter to this topic, but I take 3.33 iu Of HGH every day
    GH will drop you sugar and make you go hypo if you don't eat. Make sure you getting more carbs in breakfast and see if that helps or next time take a tbl spoon of honey it will get into your system fast.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    GH will drop you sugar and make you go hypo if you don't eat. Make sure you getting more carbs in breakfast and see if that helps or next time take a tbl spoon of honey it will get into your system fast.
    Iím gonna pick up some honey tonight and start fitting that into my macros every morning. Thanks brother.

M&S Veteran
    I had that happen to me more then once. It's not a good feeling