Apex Peptides

Thread: My test levels

My test levels

Hello there looking for some insight I had my test levels checked with labcorp it shows test serum as 402 ng/dl and free test as 15.6 pg/ml. My stats are 32 year old Male 182 lbs 20% bf 5'10". Lifting 4 days a week. Nutrition is roughly 175 ****s of protein, 100 ****s of fat, 50g of carbs. I'm in the labs reference range but I'm not sure if that means I'm low or average or if I shouldn't worry about it.

Your diet is off ...you test level is low even tho its in range imo....clean up your diet

So I am trying to lose bodyfat. Eating lots of meat, healthy fats like nuts, ovacados, vegetables, and a small amount of carbs. What would you do differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Mccray View Post
    So I am trying to lose bodyfat. Eating lots of meat, healthy fats like nuts, ovacados, vegetables, and a small amount of carbs. What would you do differently?
    Are you on any meds. Some notoriously lower ur androgens

I was taking omeprazole daily for gerd for a few years but I quit about 6 months ago and only take ranitidine occasionally for relief.

I'm no doctor! Most bioidentical doctors will agree that the number doesn't really mean much. It's a range for medical purposes to determine x, y and z about a person's hormones. That said, they usually focus on issues with physical and mental downfalls surrounding your hormone levels vs the actual levels themselves. My natural, baseline test level without compounds is 338 at 35yo. My doctor has recommended me for possible HRT because the way I feel on a day to day says that my testosterone, for me, is low. The ranges vary from lab to lab but the average is 280ng - 900ng. I have seen 300 to 1100. As you get older, your test will drop. How much? No one can say for sure but the averages state that you lose roughly 1% total testosterone serum every year starting at age 25. If you use or continue to use AAS, its inevitable that eventually your LH, FSH and SHBG to name a few will drastically be reduced and you will no longer be able to produce high enough serum levels to be comfortable on a day to day and it will require exogenous testosterone to fix it. Cycling will delay everything but it's still inevitable. Blasting and cruising will no doubt result in it a lot faster.

On another note, listen to JTip. He knows his shit. If he says change up your diet, you probably should.

How long have you been lifting?
    You also need to check your luteinizing hormone and estradiol, shbg.