Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 20 of 20
  1. #13
    M&S Veteran Fitraver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11,419
    Rep Power
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You do realize this country was founded by men who wore tights, high heels, wigs and makeup... Right?
    Hahahah this was a solid comeback
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

  2. #14
    M&S Veteran Hooligan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,230
    Rep Power
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You do realize this country was founded by men who wore tights, high heels, wigs and makeup... Right?
    I don't give a shit. Now kids (boys) are dressing in Make up and it's ok by their parents because they have no Gender... Child Abuse 101 , if you got a dick you're male if you have a Vagina you're Female.

    They had fake wood teeth and stunk like shit also who cares.

  3. #15
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I don't give a shit. Now kids (boys) are dressing in Make up and it's ok by their parents because they have no Gender... Child Abuse 101 , if you got a dick you're male if you have a Vagina you're Female.

    They had fake wood teeth and stunk like shit also who cares.
    Well I'm confused then. Do you want to preserve the ideals of the constitution? Because those also included cultivating and using marijuana legally, drinking a shit ton of beer and whiskey constantly, owning slaves, all while dressed like women wearing makeup! As a matter of fact the concept of dressing in drag goes back to our founding fathers to those in power right now today. I would encourage you to look up the bohemian Grove and what goes on there. It's a lot more than just dressing in drag for some of them, lol

  4. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I don't give a shit. Now kids (boys) are dressing in Make up and it's ok by their parents because they have no Gender... Child Abuse 101 , if you got a dick you're male if you have a Vagina you're Female.

    They had fake wood teeth and stunk like shit also who cares.
    Agreed.

    I believe there are some cases where kids really dont identify as the sex they are and they probably look the part of that confusion.

    The issue is there is a weird agenda to sort of distort the minds and attitudes of the public about sexuality and almost do some sort of social experiment on trying to increase the number of folks identifying as LGBT . Its not about getting people to be tolerable of folks , its more than that. Maybe those influential cross dressers at bohemian grove like playing with their power and influence and have a fetish with fukking w the gentiles family unit and sexuality.

  5. #17
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Agreed.

    I believe there are some cases where kids really dont identify as the sex they are and they probably look the part of that confusion.

    The issue is there is a weird agenda to sort of distort the minds and attitudes of the public about sexuality and almost do some sort of social experiment on trying to increase the number of folks identifying as LGBT . Its not about getting people to be tolerable of folks , its more than that. Maybe those influential cross dressers at bohemian grove like playing with their power and influence and have a fetish with fukking w the gentiles family unit and sexuality.
    The would be the ultra concervative right wingers at Bohemian Grove bud, not liberals.

  6. #18
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    17
    The would be the ultra concervative right wingers at Bohemian Grove bud, not the liberals as some would have you believe. If you look it up you can find pics of most of the big wigs in 2000 that we're staunch anti gay LGBT'ers dressing in drag and sucking dick and getting pounded. Same Everytime you turn off the news some staunch anti gay politician getting cought with a teenage boy. It's all hypocrisy, do as I say not as I do politics. The same ultra concervative "christians" performing a pagean ritual every year, they even used to do sacrifices. Fucking nuts. But homosexuality is evil because it's in the Bible right? Give me a break. Same pick and choose do as I say not as I do mentality. Let's not bother about the multiple passages that say men with a fade haircut shall be stoned to death just like anyone who has premarital sex, that's ok but one obscure reference about lying with another man, let's go ahead and make laws against that... 🤦

    I agree there seems to be some sort of agenda, but y'all are looking in the wrong places, Jesus..

  7. #19
    Nsane504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldBeardGuy View Post
    Im fine with it as long as the men wear pants like the college male cheerleaders and look like men and everyone understands the clearly defined rolls of men and women.

    All hell breaks loose when they let the gender fluid pre-op transgender in and he wears the same outfits as the real girls but tucks!

    Thats when my blood will boil and I start spitting my words!
    Yeah I agree if there wearing chick uniforms that would piss me off especially some these dudes after surgery are hard to tell that their men and after staring at a certain ass all game I don't want one of my kids breaking it to me that it was a guy and besides all that I'm a raiders fan and we've sucked bad for a while now so I don't watch many games anyways as long as the UFC ring girls continue to be hot as chicks the NFL can do what they want!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

  8. #20
    Member yamar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    83
    Feminism strikes again.

    Wtf this world coming to.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2017, 10:27 AM
  2. Just order Ironmaglabs Ultra male RX
    By sammy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 05:44 PM
  3. Ultra male RX anyone?
    By sammy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 10:04 AM
  4. Question for those with male pattern baldness
    By mryar in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:57 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •