Apex Peptides
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You do realize this country was founded by men who wore tights, high heels, wigs and makeup... Right?
    Hahahah this was a solid comeback
    [B][U]*KEEP IT TECHNO*[U][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire View Post
    You do realize this country was founded by men who wore tights, high heels, wigs and makeup... Right?
    I don't give a shit. Now kids (boys) are dressing in Make up and it's ok by their parents because they have no Gender... Child Abuse 101 , if you got a dick you're male if you have a Vagina you're Female.

They had fake wood teeth and stunk like shit also who cares.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I don't give a shit. Now kids (boys) are dressing in Make up and it's ok by their parents because they have no Gender... Child Abuse 101 , if you got a dick you're male if you have a Vagina you're Female.

Well I'm confused then. Do you want to preserve the ideals of the constitution? Because those also included cultivating and using marijuana legally, drinking a shit ton of beer and whiskey constantly, owning slaves, all while dressed like women wearing makeup! As a matter of fact the concept of dressing in drag goes back to our founding fathers to those in power right now today. I would encourage you to look up the bohemian Grove and what goes on there. It's a lot more than just dressing in drag for some of them, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post

Agreed.

I believe there are some cases where kids really dont identify as the sex they are and they probably look the part of that confusion.

The issue is there is a weird agenda to sort of distort the minds and attitudes of the public about sexuality and almost do some sort of social experiment on trying to increase the number of folks identifying as LGBT . Its not about getting people to be tolerable of folks , its more than that. Maybe those influential cross dressers at bohemian grove like playing with their power and influence and have a fetish with fukking w the gentiles family unit and sexuality.

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnsnbeach View Post
    Agreed.

I believe there are some cases where kids really dont identify as the sex they are and they probably look the part of that confusion.

The issue is there is a weird agenda to sort of distort the minds and attitudes of the public about sexuality and almost do some sort of social experiment on trying to increase the number of folks identifying as LGBT . Its not about getting people to be tolerable of folks , its more than that. Maybe those influential cross dressers at bohemian grove like playing with their power and influence and have a fetish with fukking w the gentiles family unit and sexuality.
    The would be the ultra concervative right wingers at Bohemian Grove bud, not liberals.

M&S Veteran
    The would be the ultra concervative right wingers at Bohemian Grove bud, not the liberals as some would have you believe. If you look it up you can find pics of most of the big wigs in 2000 that we're staunch anti gay LGBT'ers dressing in drag and sucking dick and getting pounded. Same Everytime you turn off the news some staunch anti gay politician getting cought with a teenage boy. It's all hypocrisy, do as I say not as I do politics. The same ultra concervative "christians" performing a pagean ritual every year, they even used to do sacrifices. Fucking nuts. But homosexuality is evil because it's in the Bible right? Give me a break. Same pick and choose do as I say not as I do mentality. Let's not bother about the multiple passages that say men with a fade haircut shall be stoned to death just like anyone who has premarital sex, that's ok but one obscure reference about lying with another man, let's go ahead and make laws against that... 🤦

I agree there seems to be some sort of agenda, but y'all are looking in the wrong places, Jesus..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldBeardGuy View Post
    Im fine with it as long as the men wear pants like the college male cheerleaders and look like men and everyone understands the clearly defined rolls of men and women.

All hell breaks loose when they let the gender fluid pre-op transgender in and he wears the same outfits as the real girls but tucks!

Thats when my blood will boil and I start spitting my words!
    Yeah I agree if there wearing chick uniforms that would piss me off especially some these dudes after surgery are hard to tell that their men and after staring at a certain ass all game I don't want one of my kids breaking it to me that it was a guy and besides all that I'm a raiders fan and we've sucked bad for a while now so I don't watch many games anyways as long as the UFC ring girls continue to be hot as chicks the NFL can do what they want!
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Feminism strikes again.

Wtf this world coming to.