Apex Peptides

US-DS order - AlphaPharma, ZPHC

This is a small review about some AI/SERMS I got from US-DS back in March 2018 for my PCT. An excerpt of my blood work is included.
    Each time, I received the payment info in less than 24hrs and everything was shipped the following day.
    My questions were answered quickly and the responses I got were satisfactory as well.

Ordered Products:
    ZPHC Letrozole
    AlphaPharma Promifen (Clomiphene Citrate)
    AlphaPharma Oxanabol
    Body Research Danabol DS

I got blood work done 3 days after taking 2 doses of Letro (1.25mg each) and one day after Clomid, at the start of my PCT, to make sure they were real. They were definitely working as the labs show and I ended up recovering great with the Clomid. I did the usual protocol of Clomid @50/25/25/12.5mg and slowly phased out the small amounts of Letro I took within the first 2 weeks. Those ZPHC pills were very hard to cut, they're tall and thin. I would try a different brand next time. But they worked great.

The AlphaPharma gear had verification codes on the packaging, which I succsessfully confirmed through their website.
    The Oxandrolone was enjoyed by a female friend of mine, she ran it at 10mg ED for 8 weeks. Early on she noticed strength gains. She looked hard and dry by the end of it and didn't experience any signs of virilization at all.
    Unfortunately I never got to use the Dbol but everything about it looked good.

This was my first order over the internet and it was great. I would recommend US-DS.
    Sorry I took such a long time to leave feedback here. Keep it up!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for taking the time to post bloods for the board man. Its always helpful for sure. Side note, why is your user name the molecular formula name for tretinoin? Or is it the beginning of all AAS?

My name is simply the product of me not being very creative and looking at the next best thing which happened to be Dbol. I never realized that Tretinoin shares the same formula, how is that possible? I actually had Tretinoine for acne once, can't say I got any good gains with it

Quote Originally Posted by C20H28O2 View Post
    My name is simply the product of me not being very creative and looking at the next best thing which happened to be Dbol. I never realized that Tretinoin shares the same formula, how is that possible? I actually had Tretinoine for acne once, can't say I got any good gains with it
    I think it may be that those same formulas are a starting point with a lot of steroids. Then they alter them lol. But I'm not chemist so that's just an educated guess.