Apex Peptides

Thread: Oral winstrol

Oral winstrol

Hey guys what’s your opinion of oral winny?

Some say precontest only, some low dose it to off set sides of other compounds, as a kickstart or to “finish off” a gear run, some just love the strength gains.

I’ve heard it’s a must to look grainy, I’ve also heard it’s nowhere near the joint pain and dryness, and increased possibility of injury. Apparently it shreds the lipids as well.

All opinions and experiences appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Forged View Post
    Hey guys what’s your opinion of oral winny?

Some say precontest only, some low dose it to off set sides of other compounds, as a kickstart or to “finish off” a gear run, some just love the strength gains.

I’ve heard it’s a must to look grainy, I’ve also heard it’s nowhere near the joint pain and dryness, and increased possibility of injury. Apparently it shreds the lipids as well.

All opinions and experiences appreciated.
    I have only used Winstrol once but I do have 2 friends that use it with most of their cycles so i followed their advice. They always said the last 6 weeks, lowest dose possible to achieve your goals and make sure you're taking joint supplements.
    My experience with it was a pretty mild dose. I ran it for 6 weeks at the end of an anadrol cycle at 50mg/day. The adrol cycle was 6 weeks also. I used chondroitin with glucosamine and always use fish oils. I didn't experience any joint pain at all. A few days of mild joint soreness the last 2 weeks but nothing major. I was cut the fuck up and veiny all through my forearms and upper chest and shoulders. My thighs and calves looked like large worms flowing down them. It definitely lives up to the hype as one of the best cutting and drying compounds out there. I will add though that I did experience bouts where my liver had physical pain I could feel. I know it was because of the dual oral cycle so take that with a grain of salt.

I really like it... not a lot of joint pain for me, but I also cut back on my ai when I run it to keep my estrogen elevated a little. I like the strength gains from it the most.

If you lean already then you'll look grainy, most guys run it at the end of contest prep for that very look. I do get some joint pain with it so I don't run it higher than 50mgs per day and its ok.

Solid input guys, do you feel (quick onset of results aside) it’s better than masteron for strength and hardening?