Quote Originally Posted by C20H28O2 View Post
I have a follow-up question regarding how soon T levels can be tested. This is about blood work in general and not directly related to my issue now.
I’ve looked up some studies on the matter, they seem to indicate that a significant increase can be observed within 24 hours with most esters.

Here are some excerpts of what I’ve read:

Enanthate:
Int J Androl. 1984 Jun;7(3):181-7. / Schürmeyer T, Nieschlag E.
“…Both preparations yielded supraphysiological testosterone levels in serum and saliva as early as 2 h following injection, reaching peak levels 4 to 5 times above basal between 8 and 24 h…”

Cypionate:
Pfizer Canada Inc., PRODUCT MONOGRAPH, DEPO-TESTOSTERONE, Date of Revision: 25 March 2015
“…Mean serum testosterone concentrations increased sharply to 3 times the basal levels (approximately 1350 ng/dL) at 24 hours…”

Undecanoate:
J Androl. 1998 Nov-Dec;19(6):761-8. / Zhang GY1, Gu YQ, Wang XH, Cui YG, Bremner WJ.
“…increased significantly at the end of the first week, from less than 10 nmol/L to 47.8+/-10.1 and 54.2+/-4.8 nmol/ L…”

Wouldn’t this mean that someone could see a clear increase of their T level within just a few days or even hours, depending on the ester? Or am I misinterpeting something here? Apparently 200mg of Test E produced labs 4-5 times higher, between 8 – 24hrs after administration.
The idea here isn’t to determine whether something is underdosed, but to verify if it is testosterone at all. Would there still be any specific reason on why someone should inject for 3 weeks prior to a blood test, if all they want to do is determine if the gear is real or not?
I can honestly say I've never seen a definitive, medical study on serum levels with different esters. I've always read and been told that most esters have to experience 3 to 4 half lives before serum levels reach peak levels. The only odd one out being no ester or "base" compounds. It seems I could very well have been mistaken and mislead this whole time. I'll wait for others to chime in but I feel that I stand corrected lol.