Apex Peptides

Thread: Anastrozole?

Anastrozole?

So I have done a little research on it and I'm just finding mixed answers I'm not finding quiet what I'm looking for so I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anybody has any info or knowledge they'd like to share. So the first time I took a test (I was 22 so I think I recovered just from being young enough to where I had enough Natty test to save me) Iended up having the itchy nips and hard lump form under my left nip, it didn't turn into full blown gyno and it only happened to my left nip. So this time I think I'm gonna have some DEX handy just incase and I figured if I didn't need it on cycle I could possibly use it as a pct? But the sites I was reading one said it was wayyy to strong to pct and the other site said it's safe for pct and the other site says it can give u gyno when it wears off if you use it as a pct cuz it will stop almost all estro from happening? I'd appreciate any incite you guys may have on this as a safety net incase gyno symptoms and it's use as a pct.

Quote Originally Posted by rian m1 View Post
    So I have done a little research on it and I'm just finding mixed answers I'm not finding quiet what I'm looking for so I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anybody has any info or knowledge they'd like to share. So the first time I took a test (I was 22 so I think I recovered just from being young enough to where I had enough Natty test to save me) Iended up having the itchy nips and hard lump form under my left nip, it didn't turn into full blown gyno and it only happened to my left nip. So this time I think I'm gonna have some DEX handy just incase and I figured if I didn't need it on cycle I could possibly use it as a pct? But the sites I was reading one said it was wayyy to strong to pct and the other site said it's safe for pct and the other site says it can give u gyno when it wears off if you use it as a pct cuz it will stop almost all estro from happening? I'd appreciate any incite you guys may have on this as a safety net incase gyno symptoms and it's use as a pct.
    Ok I'll bite. Arimadex/Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor and you should most definitely be running it from the start of cycle until the end. Only bloods can tell you exactly how much you should be running but the typical dose of adex is .5 to 1mg eod or e3d. Now I've mentioned this is in the past that some believe .5ed is necessary but the great majority will tell you that's bs and not to do that. I agree. I personally prefer aromasin to adex but that's just because 12.5mg a week is enough for me on cycle vs having to take adex a few times a week. That's just my preference. If you have to all of a sudden jump to taking adex because of the onset of gyno, it's often too late and it will take some time for the AI to start doing work. That's why it's best to start it from go.

Moving on, I do recommend using an AI during PCT as well. The typical PCT for new guys is hardly ever enough for a decent and quick recovery. They typically choose clomid OR nolvadex by itself and maybe a low dose AI. That's just not enough to properly recover. Using Clomid, Nolvadex, an AI, real HCG (if used properly) or HCGenerate, a liver protection pill like Liv 52 and even an OTC test booster like Testo-Fuel or similar is the minimum I suggest for a PCT. Now the question should be "how much of each." The doses used are relative but will work quickly. 50mg/day of clomid for the first 2 weeks. Then 25mg/day for the next 2 weeks (50/50/25/25) Then 40mg/Nolvadex reducing by 10mg a day for the next 3 weeks (40/30/20/10) As for the Adex, .5mg e3d or e4d should be sufficient. Liv 52, 1 a day for 6 weeks. Testofuel 4 a day for 4 weeks. Nixing the real HCG, you can use HCGENERATE, 7 pills ed for 4 weeks.

Hope this helps.

Damn Rreign, thatís some thorough info for free!! Lol, solid dude. I second the aromasin recommendation, HRT clinics generally prescribe arimidex, so that should tell you it is effective, but I have always had great results from aromasin.

Iíve seen back and forths about arimidex lowering IGF-1 levels, and am not totally sold either way, but erring in the side of caution, this would bolster aromasin even more, particularly in PCT when youíre desperately trying to cling to the new muscle.

Hell yeah man thanks alot, there's just so much info out there and everyone's on separate sides of the fence plus you don't know who's just repeating what they've heard or read and who's actually experienced shit to actually give some info with some actual value to it. I guess I gotta have a few more things sent to me but shit I'd rather be safe than rocking some tittys haha or worse yet just one titty lol. Thanks guys appreciate the quick responses cuz I actually wanna be prepared this time and run the shit right

Quote Originally Posted by rian m1 View Post
    Hell yeah man thanks alot, there's just so much info out there and everyone's on separate sides of the fence plus you don't know who's just repeating what they've heard or read and who's actually experienced shit to actually give some info with some actual value to it. I guess I gotta have a few more things sent to me but shit I'd rather be safe than rocking some tittys haha or worse yet just one titty lol. Thanks guys appreciate the quick responses cuz I actually wanna be prepared this time and run the shit right
    The PCT that I have used and I suggested is made up from information I have obtained from the Anabolics book, Evo's "Perfect PCT" and many veteran's experiences in Guinea pigging themselves. I say used because I decided after my last cycle that I would cruise and blast because my natural test levels require HRT anyway. I know if more vets chime in, you'll see that they will almost always recommend using an AI on PCT. At least for the first few weeks of your PCT.

I'd use Asin over adex, expecially for PCT. Adex can cause rebound issuowith some ppl...