Apex Peptides

post op shoulder and hernia surgery

Okay, its been 8 weeks since my shoulder surgery. I am behind in gaining strength with my shoulder. I am considering a light cycle of just some test to help further my strength in that shoulder. Anyone had experience with this? Should I use test or will a cycle even help? BTW, My surgeon said I can lift again as long as there is no pain. All advice appreciated.

Whats up dude. Don't reallt think a cycle will speed up strength specifically in your shoulder. If your test levels are low a cycle will enhance general hypertrophy. Some compounds helps to ease pain( deca, npp) but I am not sure they really heal anything. Anyway if your teste is low or your just wanting to enhance your gains a light cycle is probably a good thing. That said do some research a blood teste if you can as messing with your hormones is something to take seriously. Wish you luck with your shoulder.

Thanks, I regularly cycle. I am a Strongman competitor. Shoulder is healed, just trying to regain strength in it. It is bad weak from atrophy.

That sucks. I know the feeling pretty much my left side is a wreck. Rotator cuff, torn left bicep and pec. Pec was very minor still hurt like hell and bruised up. But fuck that shit we carry on.

Nothin wrong with a trt or slightly higher dose of test imo ....I think your priority should be easy ROM movements with light weight ...very slowly increase weight over time .....again Im no dr so this just .02

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Nothin wrong with a trt or slightly higher dose of test imo ....I think your priority should be easy ROM movements with light weight ...very slowly increase weight over time .....again Im no dr so this just .02
    Thanks, bro!! I am taking a little for a boost and adding to my PT. Like I said, surgeon had told me if I can lift it with no pain, go for it.

I had shoulder surgery 7 years ago. For 3 months after surgery I religiously did my physical therapy, great nutrition, healthy lifestyle ect. Swimming might be the best thing you can do. Cardio helps a lot due to the circulation and swimming is easy on the joint.

Once it got to the point where light lifting was possible to deal with the atrophy, I started a light cycle. I figured I focus on strengthening the rotator cuff and other exercises to stabilize the joint. Also hoping it would prevent further injury or over-training. I kept swimming too. I ran Test at a low TRT-ish dose and focused on the Nandrolone for improved collagen synthesis. You could also throw Oxandrolone into the mix. HGH would probably help a lot if you’re into that. I can’t justify the price for myself. Basically anything that is known to improve collagen synthesis. (Testosterone decreases it as far as I know)
    I don't remember my dosages but I kept it very moderate, pretty sure I took more Nandrolone than Test. You don't want to get euphoric or aggressive and then not feel any pain or get hot headed in the gym while you still recover.

I only ran the cycle for 12 weeks, but then got back on not long after PCT, quicker than I normally would. Looking back I think I should have just made it a 6 months cycle with the help of some HCG. With low doses and conservative lifting the first 3 months, then transitioning over to heavier stuff and higher dosages.
    Earlier this year I had another shoulder injury, luckily it wasn’t bad and I was able to recover. Right now I’m doing the same thing. The cycle I run now is a little heavier, but I’m still taking it easy in the gym, again focusing on the rotator cuff.

I know it sucks losing so much progress but be patient, its not worth risking further injury or delaying your rehab because you want to slap on a few extra pounds as quick as possible. Keep a lifting log and build your lifts back up, start well below what you feel comfortable with, just to be safe.
    Hope you recover well, just relax and know you’ve been there before and you’ll get there again. Everything in between is just time.

Thanks, what you are suffesting is pretty much how I have laid out my plan to recover and gain strength.