Apex Peptides

Mental effects of AAS on females

My girlfriend tried Anavar and Winstrol before. Both gave good results, she says that the Winstrol improved her mood a lot and made her feel confident all the time. While the Oxandrolone only affected her physically.
    Has anyone made the same experience? If so, why do you think that is? I suspect that the increased androgenic properties of Winstrol could be the reason, but Iím just guessing.
    In general, how do different steroids affect you mentally as a female?

My wife is taking Var for the first time and she says she has a general good feeling all day long. Motivation for days to do even mundane tasks, she has tons of energy and it makes her horny which is crazy right now because I'm on Tren! We did get bloods for her and she was quite low on natural Test so I assume all of these feelings, just like for men, are being attributed to the rise in Testosterone. The same would also be true for Winny I would guess.

I in no way want to argue, but var and winny have almost zero androgenic effect, so they wouldn't raise testosterone levels. That being said, many women have experienced a general improvement in mood and libido on var. winny? Not so much, but the physical effects are great

Quote Originally Posted by waybig View Post
    I in no way want to argue, but var and winny have almost zero androgenic effect, so they wouldn't raise testosterone levels. That being said, many women have experienced a general improvement in mood and libido on var. winny? Not so much, but the physical effects are great
    No need to argue there bro. You're absolutely correct. I was wrong in assuming is raised testosterone. At the time I wrote that it was the first time "researching" anavar in any fashion. It turned out that after actually researching the compound, it raises androgen levels, DHT etc and that's where all the good stuff in libido, feelings, etc come from. It actually reduces the amount of testosterone and free testosterone in the system. I just never came back to this post after finding all of that out.

The OP was about mental effects. My wife has done var, winny, and primo. All he'd great mental effects! She also stacks it with HGH, and the result is great permanent gains with good metal attitude and increased libido. She also began micro doses of test a while back, the only negative side effect was a shortness of patience and a mild spike in agression till she learned how to deal with that boost in testosterone.

*"had" :-/