Apex Peptides

Thread: New PRs

New PRs

Guys just got back from 2.5 hrs at the gym with my son and I am whipped. Did chest and biceps. After years of sliding backwards I am finally making good progress. Nothing to brag about but did 365 for a double on the flat bench and and 275 for 6 on the incline. I weigh 210lbs. And I am 53 yrs old lol. Man it feels good to be making progress again. So how are you guys doing? Anyone really pleased with there latest numbers?

Finally started using the 120lb dumbbells on my overhead presses for reps again there for a while they seemed heavy as hell just picking them up for shrugs now I'm throwing them up over my head pretty easy again.
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

damn 120lb dumbells is pretty heavy in my book, congrats. I have a bum shoulder and the odd thing is dumbells aggravate it worse than barbells. Even alternate d.bell curls hurt sometimes.

I usually curl 120's but whos keeping track

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Now that's heavy lol. I got up to 80's for curls but ripped my bicep clear off the bone breaking 2 girls fighting off all things so I doubt I ever go that heavy again lucky for me my arms stay huge on high rep lighter weight especially cable curls. But idk we'll see I'm sure I'll rip it off at least one more time before I learn my lesson. Lol
    AlphaOmegaLabs Rep! - AlphaOmegaLabs.Co
    Email- [email protected]
    Wickr- Nsane504

Quote Originally Posted by Nsane504 View Post
    Now that's heavy lol. I got up to 80's for curls but ripped my bicep clear off the bone breaking 2 girls fighting off all things so I doubt I ever go that heavy again lucky for me my arms stay huge on high rep lighter weight especially cable curls. But idk we'll see I'm sure I'll rip it off at least one more time before I learn my lesson. Lol
    Wow 80lb db curls that's quite heavy. Just my .02cents but seems allittle unnecessary, 50-60lb seems like more than enough. Tore my left bicep roofing carrying a bundle of shingles. Minor tore my right handing my 7yr. old son to my ex lol. Butthey were fairly minor compared to what happened to you.

Wow congrats to you man! I bet your son looks up to you a lot. That is impressive at your age, keep it up boss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead1965 View Post
    Guys just got back from 2.5 hrs at the gym with my son and I am whipped. Did chest and biceps. After years of sliding backwards I am finally making good progress. Nothing to brag about but did 365 for a double on the flat bench and and 275 for 6 on the incline. I weigh 210lbs. And I am 53 yrs old lol. Man it feels good to be making progress again. So how are you guys doing? Anyone really pleased with there latest numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Peck-Haus87 View Post
    Wow congrats to you man! I bet your son looks up to you a lot. That is impressive at your age, keep it up boss!!
    Thanx Haus, I love training with my son its the highlight of my day. He is into wrestling trying to place top 3 at state. 2years ago he weighed 267lbs, now he wrestles the 162 weight class. To top it off he has excellent grades, I am so proud of him.